Search results for query: *

1. QuartzTerrariaFan

Where can I find mods that are tough as nails?

That don't add a whole entire new biomes, but just purely bosses? Like Fargo's Mod. As the only mod I am playing currently is Fargo's Eternity Mode and having fun with the AI, where can I find mods that are similar? Not adding too much like Calamity, but not too little? I may try calamity after...
  2. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip Summoner Revamped

I got a guess major idea for Summoner... When it comes to the summoner, I find there is no real good options for it. Infact. I love the class being very great for builder / fisher style players.... Then the wall happens to it in combat solo-game. I had ideas to fix the progression for the...
  3. QuartzTerrariaFan

People What's is your favorite Pickaxe in Terraria?

Because mine has to be the Reaver Shark due to how USEFUL it's and my reasons why. 1. It can be easily gotten in Pre-Hardmode no matter the tier of equipment, just get a damn Iron Fishing rod and bait that's it. 2. It can allow you to access the Eater Of World's Fight easily. 3. It is useful for...
  4. QuartzTerrariaFan

What is your favourite thing about Terraria 1.3.3?

I clearly say that it maybe 1.3 but it is apart of 1.3.3, Expert mode without a doubt. I feel I achieved something unlike the normal mode.
  5. QuartzTerrariaFan

Hey people? What do you think is the hardest Terraria boss?

Mine is Plantera! I battled this in expert mode, and killed, jesus christ.. It was the HARDEST BOSS I HAD THE DISMAY OF FIGHTING! I really hate fighting this boss. T_T It's the hardest boss in Terraria for me... The attacks close you in, meanwhile I find Duke Fishron on expert mode pretty tame.
  6. QuartzTerrariaFan

How many of you people play expert mode Terraria?

I am very curious about this because... I honestly play the :red: out of Expert mode..
  7. QuartzTerrariaFan

What is your easiest expert mode boss encounter?

For me, the slime is too plain obivious, but The Golem is a joke, developers is this a miniboss or a bossfight? I was EXPECTING ALLOT MORE OUT OF THE GOLEM BEING BADASS in expert mode, but... I am highly disappointed, shame on the person who programmed this for expert mode for making it a...
  8. QuartzTerrariaFan

Weapons & Equip Hardmode Thrower?

Okay we all know the thrower class is... Well.. Underrated.. ( SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE QUALITY, once I get a template for editing sprites and have offical like set up, I will make this significantly better ) Okay so we know how useless the hoplite armor is? Maybe make it spawn rates and stats...
  9. QuartzTerrariaFan

Why is there exclusive content in Console, Mobile, and PC? 1.3 Console Worries as well

Okay I understand console exclusivity and PC users getting updates, but... Why did developers introduce exclusive content like Thanksgiving boss and Easter for mobile, or Console's exclusive boss named Ocram, but never later on add them to other versions? Like I don't get the point besides...
  10. QuartzTerrariaFan

Does anyone own the PSVITA version of Terraria?

I would like to hear from people who do own this copy of Terraria, honestly I feel the port for Vita Terraria is pretty good from a general standpoint. Like it seems to be the best portable version due to having physhical controls and DUAL analog sticks, with some Crossplay.
Back
Top Bottom