Search results for query: *

1. Renniuq

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, I really like the idea of a toggle menu to be able to toggle any features of a thing with this many features on and off - one issue though. Is it supposed to shoved halfway off my screen and be unmovable? I want to toggle the spears off since they are lagging me to high heaven, or, more...
  2. Renniuq

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Actually Dragon Slave isn't an item, that was me referencing a spell in Slayers that casts a gaint explosion, talking about the effect the Staff of Explosion is actually suppoed to have, sorry about the confusion. The list (from what I've noticed presently) is just: Staff of Explosion Raiden I...
  3. Renniuq

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I've been doing a multiplayer run with this and some other mods, with the main content ones being Calamity and (to a lesser degree) WeaponOut. My friend has been going magic and we finally made WeaponOut's Staff of Explosion only to find it is hit by the magic changes quite negatively - normally...
  4. Renniuq

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

So, I've been messing with this mod alot, instantly knew I'd love it from the moment I found it, but I do have one suggestion: Would it be possible to use a transfer injector to pipe silt/slush/desert fossil into an extractinator automatically? It'd be fine if it would drop the items on the...
  5. Renniuq

tModLoader Losing is Fun - A fairness mod

In my current modpack, Losing is Fun is causing 100% of projectiles not to spawn, be it magic, guns, summons, bows, sword projectiles, etc. I tried removing mods one by one until I removed Losing is Fun, which fixed it. I reactivated all the other but LiF(? sure, why not) and they still spawned...
  6. Renniuq

tModLoader Stamina

I was thinking a config for the threshold where exercise starts could be good. I want it to be something that I can reach by actively playing without needing to specifically grind for it, so a percentage option could be cool too. I was thinking a mode where if, say, you get to exhaustion twice...
  7. Renniuq

tModLoader Lives & Injury

Ah, that probably would have been my second guess. I wanted to play and didn't know what the other mod was, so Injury has been off for a while, so I guess there's no need to change right now. When my friend and I were doing injury in multiplayer along with Thorium, Prefixes, Calamity, and in...
  8. Renniuq

I was pretty sure it shouldn't be even close to relevant to this behavior, but removing the mod fixed it, so my best guess is its affecting one of the other mods to cause them to make the issue. Maybe MoreAccessories+ since that affects the player (lose connection, I know) and has caused issues...
  9. Renniuq

I'm not quite sure why, but it seems Injury is making mobs not drop money as well as making summoned slime minions (possibly others, haven't gotten far enough to check) disappear when they kill an enemy. As in, I have 2, they attack a slime, when the slime dies, the one that dealt the finishing...
  10. Renniuq

tModLoader Durability

So, I've been wanting to use this, but I'm getting a crash on re-joining: This has happened multiple times, and, as much as I binge play, I don't plan on doing an entire run in one go...
  11. Renniuq

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I've found that it isn't actually an issue with using recall potions, per say, but rather an issue with using any consumable when the stack size is one. It simply happens that recall potions are the ones most commonly used that way, but any potion will do it, if you only grab one. this is also...
  12. Renniuq

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Perhaps it is related to the fact that it doesn't trigger the spectre armor bonus as often as it "should" based on the number of hits it does. perhaps either the reason is similar, or because that was a workaround for a similar issue.
  13. Renniuq

If they spawn on-hit, I'm sure the last prism isn't helping either. I could definitely see that causing lag, since it hits for roundabout 400-1000 fast enough to tear through 120,000 hp in under a second, when done right, so that is... just a... just a few hits. even with it only spawning one...
  14. Renniuq

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Every time I see a Burning Flammable mob, I feel very sad it doesn't spontaneously combust. I also feel like Frozen Cryophobic mobs should inherently have a bad time too.
  15. Renniuq

Exactly my current endeavor. Edit: and it did work, though I'd prefer for it to take a bit less work to reset stats xD On a side note: when choosing summoner, the message it gave was "You've chosen to call on armees, their loyalty and constitution strengthens them." just thought I'd point out...
  16. Renniuq

As do I. That being said, I'm getting a bit more of an issue: wipe clean is not resetting stats properly. I decided to just write down how many levels my ranger has and then /WipeClean and try a summoner, however, the summoner still retains stat boost. I can change them to the ones for a...
  17. Renniuq

Hmm, I'm also experiencing the problem of multiple characters sharing their class and levels, despite using the player-saved version. As for mods, I have the following: For sake of convenience, I went ahead and made a list of common mods between the two of us, to maybe narrow down culprits...
  18. Renniuq

I can second this, I'm getting it too. Shame, I wanted to try out the other classes, but seems that will be somewhat difficult. Since fixing this would probably require overhauling how levels are stored, might I ask for a command to give xp and/or levels, so that people at a high level before...
  19. Renniuq

I am aware of that, simply wasn't sure if them giving xp was a bug, or just, as you said, quirky. Figured I'd report it anyways, since perhaps it wasn't intended and slipped their mind, and if it isn't deemed an issue, it can be ignored. When bug testing, I find reporting anything that might be...
  20. Renniuq

oh, wow, apparently, accidentally typing only "/" in chat will crash you. Also, not sure why I still have no bonus to arrow speed listed, I'm thinking its only a bug on displaying the value, though, since my arrows do seem to be travelling noticeably faster than usual. I can't wait until I get...
Back
Top Bottom