Search results for query: *

• Users: Ambaire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ambaire

Game Mechanics Bestiary should show kill count if tally counter (or upgrades) are in inventory

The devs claimed showing kill count would 'make the tally counter useless', so this seems to solve that issue nicely. not sure why they didn't think of it... also even if the bestiary did show kill count by default, you'd still need to open it and browse to the entry..
  2. Ambaire

Biomes & Nature Only player placed gravestones should count for the Graveyard biome

Title. Some people on here seem to have extreme problems with natural(death-placed) gravestones creating inadvertent graveyard biomes, and I think this would be a nifty solution.
  3. Ambaire

Trying to restock on ammo fills my inventory in addition to restocking ammo slots

If I have incomplete stacks of ammo in my ammo slots, clicking 'restock' on a chest interface will fill my inventory with all available ammo of the type being restocked instead of merely restocking the ammo slots. See the three images below for details, Before, After, and Expected Behavior...
  4. Ambaire

Other Chest search dialog with highlight

If you're like me, you have an absolute gazillion chests in your base. And if you're like me, even with some organization, you forget where stuff is and/or wish you could verify if you have an item without meticulously searching every chest. Like seriously, look at all these chests. And this is...
  5. Ambaire

**REPORTED** When renaming a chest, clicking Cancel can also open the Bestiary

When renaming a chest, more than half of the Cancel text button overlaps the 'Open Bestiary' icon, and if I'm not super careful, clicking cancel will also open the Bestiary. See the image below for details. Note the Open Bestiary icon highlighted despite trying to just click Cancel. If it...
  6. Ambaire

**REPORTED** System.IndexOutOfRangeException error on huge snapshot try

I got this error when I tried to take a snapshot of an entire large world:
  7. Ambaire

When smart cursor placing walls while in a minecart or near a minecart track, cursor rapidly flickers between minecart and wall selected.

See the videos below for details. This bug occurs with smart cursor active. In a minecart On foot next to a rail
  8. Ambaire

Weapons & Equip Imps (and other ranged summons) should fire sequentially.

Right now, my summoner has 5 imps out (1 + 2 from gear + bewitchment table + summoning potion). If a single enemy appears, all 5 fire at the same time, only doing 1 imps worth of damage to the enemy. They continue firing at the same time until something happens to divide their attention /...
  9. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Exploration of world map lost after moving my character/save off cloud

After reading some of the save corruption problems, I decided to move my character and world off the cloud and start doing regular offline backups. After doing so, my exploration was lost and it's as if I were starting with a new world, except all of my stuff is still here.
  10. Ambaire

**REPORTED** Chest name tooltip stuck on cursor after using Demon or Magic Conch from inventory while hovering over a named chest.

After using a Demon or Magic conch while hovering the cursor over a named chest, the name tooltip will be stuck on the cursor after the teleport. Screenshot showing the named chest: Before: After: And a short video:
  11. Ambaire

Working as Designed Angler NPC giving duplicate accessories when accessory collection is incomplete.

I have the Angler Tackle Bag, Weather Radio, and Fisherman's Pocket Guide. He keeps giving me accessories for the Tackle Bag instead of the Sextant I need to complete the Fish Finder. So far he's given me 2 duplicate Angler Earrings and 2 High Test Fishing Lines...
  12. Ambaire

Was Luck talked about in the patch notes?

If so, where? And why would such a critically important feature try to sneak in like that?
  13. Ambaire

PC Request: Instant respawn mod (or nearly so)

I have 450 hours in Terraria and I'm starting to get really tired of staring at 'YOU DIED' for 15-30 seconds before respawning. How do I mod the game so the respawn time is a flat 5 seconds or even instant? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom