Search results for query: *

• Users: TheK9
  • Order by date
  1. TheK9

PC Anything i can do to improve this building.

A balcony sounds like a good addon to the build (defenetly noted im gonna try something with that idea), stained glass i think can only be done on the second floor due to the larger space i have to work with just have to expand the window if it wont fit. and when it goes with the "aesthetic"...
  2. TheK9

Hi.

Hi.
  3. TheK9

There is a lot, a LOT more i want to do here. a good example is that i want to move all the chests form the top area to the new storage room im working on that can be accesed by the teleporters in the middle.and the fact that i have to expand the NPC rooms. All in all its better then what i...
  4. TheK9

Don't know if the game decided to play a prank on me or what. but my newly made world dosnt have...

Don't know if the game decided to play a prank on me or what. but my newly made world dosnt have the old man in the dungeon...
  5. TheK9

i had to make a "slight" modification after i found out that the whole thing was one block too short on the left. i have done more work ill post a nother ss, the build is still not done and im making a storage room as a sub-level. (just have to wait for the private server owner to come on and...
  6. TheK9

just looking at it makes me want to shoot my self and haunt the incompetent yt team till they do...

just looking at it makes me want to shoot my self and haunt the incompetent yt team till they do the same.
  7. TheK9

Worked on a build for 3-4 hours only to NOW realize that the whole right side is one block...

Worked on a build for 3-4 hours only to NOW realize that the whole right side is one block longer then the left. feels bad man...
  8. TheK9

Its not done yet. so i decided to take to the forums and ask if there is anything that can be done to make it look just a tad bit nicer. Note:i have 350 (ish) hours on the game, most was spent on servers and not building much, so this is mostly the extent of my building skills. PS- just dont...
  9. TheK9

Back From the dead...the fun didnt last.

Back From the dead...the fun didnt last.
  10. TheK9

but the worst thing is the morons who keep saying that games make people violent.forgot the old...

but the worst thing is the morons who keep saying that games make people violent.forgot the old mans name but he keept trying to ban GTA in the U.S becose "it made kids violent and caused the school mass shooting" and stuff like that those people are so closed minded :/
  11. TheK9

so who will animate the scout to make him dance and sing to this?

so who will animate the scout to make him dance and sing to this?
  12. TheK9

well the so called "proof" that games make people violent is false if anything there was...

well the so called "proof" that games make people violent is false if anything there was something with the person that was wrong to begin with example a mental/psyhological problem that the person was born with
  13. TheK9

Agastya im not realy into smoth jazz so ill take your advice but ill hit up some breaking...

Agastya im not realy into smoth jazz so ill take your advice but ill hit up some breaking benjamin with it instead of the jazz
  14. TheK9

Only achevements left to do are fishing ones any tips?

Only achevements left to do are fishing ones any tips?
  15. TheK9

lol thanks for the tip :D

lol thanks for the tip :D
  16. TheK9

how the hell did you find me in the first place (and the follow came from your profile "from the...

how the hell did you find me in the first place (and the follow came from your profile "from the rice fields" filthy frankeru)
  17. TheK9

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Your sprite work is epic! one of the coolest bosses has to be the Leviathan just cos its sprite and the unique way you have to spawn it.
  18. TheK9

Cripelling depression is my middle name

Cripelling depression is my middle name
Back
Top Bottom