Search results for query: *

1. The Mechanic

Good Terraria Clones?

It's a very fun game but I find it debatable on the implication of it being a clone. It's vastly different but it definitely is worth the time if you lose interest in Terraria as both games have immense customization and role-play potential.
  2. The Mechanic

Hi

Hello, Terraria Forums. I was gone for a while but I'm back for good now. Terraria has changed a lot and looks even more amazing. You can call me Mechanic or Mech, whatever suits your fancy. I hope we can all be friends.
  3. The Mechanic

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I've went back to Terraria after a long time of not playing, I uninstalled Terraria and deleted all the mods so I can start fresh. I downloaded Terraria and then I downloaded Tmodloader, and it refuses to work. I have a Mac and only Terraria and TMod, no mods or anything. TMod will not work...
  4. The Mechanic

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I absolutely love this mod. It is perfect and everything I've ever wanted in a mod. You did a great job. Thank you.
  5. The Mechanic

Lightning is the WORST final fantasy character. :)

Lightning is the WORST final fantasy character. :)
  6. The Mechanic

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

One of my most favorite video games. The ending killed me. Literally and emotionally.
  7. The Mechanic

Other What I Want In Future Updates

My opinion is that they need to add more mechanical items. It is very limited right now. Also maybe a craftable automobile mount. Basically equipment and items.
  8. The Mechanic

Items Mushroom Biome Boss

I think there is a mushroom boss in one of the mods I'm using. It would be great in vanilla though.
  9. The Mechanic

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Pick up the can. Or buy some wires.
  10. The Mechanic

Forum Confessional

I don't let anyone use the WiFi unless they buy some wires. I mean, it's high speed internet because of me! I need to make a living somehow.
  11. The Mechanic

Casual In an all-out war, would Voldemort or Sauron win?

Sorry but this isn't even a contest. You might as well say Dragon vs Dinosaur. Sauron is without a doubt the winner.
  12. The Mechanic

Casual Pet Peeves

When people don't buy enough wire. It's maddening!
  13. The Mechanic

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Homosexuality isn't normal." Ignorant things like that.
  14. The Mechanic

Hi

Hello. I am your new mechanic. If you'd like me to fix any mechanical problems, I'll be right here. Bye. And don't forget to always buy more wire than you need!
Back
Top Bottom