What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

When I play Minecraft, my skin is that of a werewolf. This one :red: told me to 'yiff in hell, furf*g.' It pissed me off so much because I'm building a house, actually trying to make it look decent, and he's repeating the same thing to me over, and over, and over, and over again.
And then he blew up TNT and ruined my house before getting off.
The reason he got off? He thought the owner couldn't ban him if he wasn't on. He stated this when he complained on the server's forum. So, this is more of a small grouping of dumb things said.

"You make video games? How does it feel making murderers?" Random person who, somehow, believes video games make people violent.

And finally, one of my friends had said this to me: "Dude, there's this spell on the internet that allows you to summon a succubus. I'm going to do it so I don't have to be a virgin anymore."
It took me hours to explain to him why, theoretically, that was a very bad idea.

If you mean superfluous, it's a synonym for redundant/obsolete/useless, which can be applied to many things. Though how that applies to grades is a mystery to me... Unless you score superfluously high to get A+ when the average is low.
Nah, just learned superleous isn't a word.

This is probably common, buuuuuuut... "Minecraft is better than Terraria", I used to have a friend who said that, and in my head, I was just like "NO, JUST, NO, :red:ING NOOOOOOOOOOO, TERRARIA IS BETTER"

And lots of stuff similar to "Anime is :red:/for kids/for idiots/for weebs", I haven't heard anyone say that IRL, but I have read people saying it on the internet, and like with the "Minecraft is better than Terraria" thing, I just think "NO, JUST, NO, :red:ING NOOOOOOOOOOO".

There is also: "Consoles are better than PCs because [incorrect reason]", :red:ing no, PCs are better in every way.

(Also, no offence to anyone who does say any of these things, except for the anime bit.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom