Search results for query: *

1. MrCubeGaming

PC Cannot connect to friend's server (stuck on "connecting to...")

YAY! I can join my friend's server now! maybe 1.3.4.3 fixed it? hope everyone else can join their friends too!
  2. MrCubeGaming

Mac Can't join my friend's server through steam Stuck on "Connecting to"

YAY! I can join my friend's server now! maybe 1.3.4.3 fixed it? hope everyone else can join their friends too!
  3. MrCubeGaming

That's weird. I've never had to port forward before, and Serious Mode, I'm on a mac not windows but thanks. EDIT: Silly me. I just assumed that the video was how to fix it if YOU can't join. Now that I've seen the video, I'm going to tell my friend this! Thanks Serious Mode!
  4. MrCubeGaming

Through steam? Multiplayer>Join Via Steam>[click on players name]>Join Game ?
  5. MrCubeGaming

Resolved No fancy water D:

I am using Trippy lighting! Thanks for helping! :D
  6. MrCubeGaming

Resolved No fancy water D:

I just got the 1.3.4 update and was looking forward to the kool water. I have it on but it doesn't work D: please help. TopOfSpoiler NOTE: There are captions that explain what i'm doing/showing. I also recommend full-screening the video.
  7. MrCubeGaming

I've been playing Terraria for a while now, and I decided to get the 1.3.4 update so we could fight the new event. However, when I tried to join his game, it's stuck on "Connecting to." Please help! We just started expert mode characters too. D: TopOfSpoiler EDIT: I looked at my steam, and it...
  8. MrCubeGaming

PC Cannot connect to friend's server (stuck on "connecting to...")

hmm. Thats been happening to me too. I just got the 1.3.4.1 before we were going to fight the brain of cthulu cuz i wanted to c the wuter. and now i can't join and the water doesn't work D::
Back
Top Bottom