Search results for query: *

1. S

Weapons & Equip the item "g*psy robe" has a racial slur in it.

I would like to see this changed. I’ve never seen the item in game, but now that I know it exists, this is certainly a change worth making. Also, sort of. Whether we are aware that a word is offensive or not is largely based on whether we were taught that, and that often depends on where we...
  2. S

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Izzabelle has specifically stated that these will not be made into a mod at the very least until they are done, and possibly not at all, so this will not be happening soon, if ever.
  3. S

Weapons & Equip [Light Pets] Flying Disco Ball

I like the idea of a disco ball pet, but I would make it available earlier as previously discussed.
  4. S

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Throwing Class Improvements! Making Them A Better Choice

Seems pretty neat for endgame thrower (the armor is super neat). Something for mistake would be needed as well to make it a more complete class, but making a suggestion for every tier in the game would probs be a bit over the top anyway. Anyways, cool suggestion!
  5. S

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Adventurer's Whip!

This seems cool. Having a swinging hook would be neat, and it would make Doctor Bones more exciting to find.
  6. S

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: The Beach Bomber!

I like it. Neat idea. Also, I like the new profile image.
  7. S

CC Creation Compendium #66

I liked them all, but my favorite had to be HuzbubberTim’s Undertale build.
  8. S

NPCs & Enemies Queen Jellyfish

Actually, the mod is from this. From the Thorium page:
  9. S

Weapons & Equip Alternate Begining for summoner class

That’s reasonable. Thinking about it, none of the sets I can think of actively punish the player for using other gear, you just don’t get the benefits. A temporary summon item (maybe one that could be crafted instead of found) might work better.
  10. S

1/180 chance of replacing a normal slime spawn, so they are pretty rare. Also, the rare mob detector displays them, so they are a rare mob by game terms. But this is rather off topic, and really doesn’t need to be argued about.
  11. S

Since it is a 1/10000 drop, getting it can happen pretty early with luck. Pinky is a rare mob, so that doesn’t make a huge difference. I don’t tend to see them more than like 5-7 times a game, and by that time, I am into the point where the slime staff is irrelevant anyway.
  12. S

On the slime staff being rare: I have played through Terraria a few times since it got added, and I still haven’t seen it, so I would say it’s pretty rare. On the set: Seems near enough.
  13. S

NPCs & Enemies Stone Carver NPC

They sound interesting. What would be their spawn condition?
  14. S

WIP The Discovery of True Corruption (+pictures in later chapters.)

Thank you for writing a finishing chapter. I always enjoyed this, so I am glad it got an actual close.
  15. S

WIP Tales from the lunar coven

Seems interesting. I’ll keep reading.
  16. S

Biomes & Nature Savanna Grassland

Okay. Thank you.
  17. S

Biomes & Nature Savanna Grassland

The dungeon always spawns opposite the jungle, so would this spawn near/surrounding the dungeon?
  18. S

Story Dylan and Steve

Makes sense. Well, looking forward to continued content!
  19. S

Story Dylan and Steve

Yes! I was starting to wonder if it had been abandoned with the two month silence.
Back
Top Bottom