Search results for query: *

• Users: Thomas5541
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Standalone Have Bows/Guns shot certain ammo?

Anyone can tell me how to make bows shoot a certain arrow? I want to make the bow shoot multiple poison arrows
  2. T

tModLoader Namespace?

Im confused on the errors im getting right now. Im trying to make a yoyo but the projectile folder isnt working. "Cosmetic\Items\yoyomasteryoyo.cs(27,51) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'projectilemasteryoyo' does not exist in the namespace 'Cosmetic.Items' (are you missing an...
  3. T

How to recover mods folder?

My pcs harddrive died a few months ago. Anyone know how to recover a mods original folders and such? Link to mod : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pompeii.51224/
  4. T

tModLoader Pompeii

Pompeii is a mod based around gear advancement, meaning taking one item and upgrading it to the next tier. Ill be working on different advancement paths for each weapons along with hybrid advancement paths too. Most of my inspiration comes from Soul game series(Demons souls and dark souls game.)...
  5. T

How can I add effects to projectiles

public override void ProjectileEffects(Player player, Rectangle hitbox) { if (Main.rand.Next(1) == 0) { int dust = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(hitbox.X, hitbox.Y), hitbox.Width, hitbox.Height, mod.DustType("accents")); } } Wont work, and the video I watched wont explain any...
  6. T

Anyone for me to increase ranged shooting speed on acc

Is there a code i can put on my accessories to increase the speed or velocity of ranged weapons?
  7. T

need help position weapons on character

I cant find any of the codes in item.cs. How do I position my weapons onto the characters body, like bows and guns? Like when I make rifles and reapers/bows the character is holding the stock or the bow string.
Back
Top Bottom