tModLoader Namespace?

Thomas5541

Terrarian
Im confused on the errors im getting right now. Im trying to make a yoyo but the projectile folder isnt working. "Cosmetic\Items\yoyomasteryoyo.cs(27,51) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'projectilemasteryoyo' does not exist in the namespace 'Cosmetic.Items' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

Ive got the Projectiles folder in the Cosmetic folder like the Items folder is. Was watching some guy on youtube, did exactly what he did but Im having this problem. "Assembly reference?" I dont even know what they mean by that. Please help.

by the way,
"
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.ID;

namespace Cosmetic.Items
{
public class yoyomasteryoyo : ModItem
"
is what I have at the very beginning of the class

I know this conversation was a long time ago, but i have a problem similar too.
Error:
c:/Users/MYPC/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Sources/Deathworld/Deathworld.cs(8,18) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in namespace 'Deathworld' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Line 8: using Deathworld.Items;
Line 18: Autoload = true,

Please, i need help, i used so much time spriting and coding, i really want a reply as soon as possible.

I know this conversation was a long time ago, but i have a problem similar too.
Error:
c:/Users/MYPC/Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mod Sources/Deathworld/Deathworld.cs(8,18) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Items' does not exist in namespace 'Deathworld' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Line 8: using Deathworld.Items;
Line 18: Autoload = true,

Please, i need help, i used so much time spriting and coding, i really want a reply as soon as possible.
Full Code, please

Back
Top Bottom