Search results for query: *

• Users: hybdro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hybdro

tModLoader Fates Entwined

hey fellas so uh, i made a mod, called Fates Entwined, it's a pretty cool mod, i think, you decide It adds content, hopefully a good story, some bosses, new npcs, etc etc basic mod stuff you can play without the story, it doesn't really matter, you can play for the items too. this page will...
  2. hybdro

tModLoader (need testers) Rainbow's Pack Rebirth

This is a Rebirth of my previous mod. It adds random stuff that seems unoriginal lol. I might add to cool stuff here and there IDK. I need testers due to me not having a computer. What I need you to do is load up the mod, and test it. If an error happens, something's off, or needs to be...
  3. hybdro

Video I made a little let's play series.

yeah, I did, I'll be updating (as a comment) this whenever a new episode is released. (my god I hate my voice on video it sucks [and I'm cringe but I still love myself lol])
  4. hybdro

Some Odd World Generation.

I was making multiple worlds to see if I can get some water walking boots to defeat the WOF (I didn't get any, but I did get a lava charm! [oh yeah, I defeated the WOF too, I guess]) and found some weird dungeon world generations. I did get a water bolt (which is why I needed to go to the...
  5. hybdro

Mobile Need Spelunker Potions/Glowsticks

Yeah, I'm looking for some Spelunker stuff. Mainly because I'm literally having trouble finding anything on this expert world, and spelunker potions/glowsticks reveal locations and treasure. I'll be giving some silver or gold for it, you can name your price (nothing over 5 gold, that's absurd...
  6. hybdro

Mobile heh that's cursed

7. hybdro

IM LITERALLY SO UNLUCKY LOL

wow, this sucks I need some pizza now. and before you ask, yes, my male character is wearing a wedding dress.
  8. hybdro

new mod!

hey there its diamond. today as of today i will be making a mod. tell me if you have questions, random art, or files the mod. just share em! Note: i will not take you spamming because ill ignore all your messages. well the link to the mod will be below when it is finished. well ummm...
  9. hybdro

new mod!

hey there its diamond. today as of today i will be making a mod. tell me if you have questions, random art, or files the mod. just share em! Note: i will not take you spamming because ill ignore all your messages. well the link to the mod will be below when it is finished. well ummm...
Back
Top Bottom