Search results for query: *

• Users: Blinn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blinn

PC WTB Amarok

I'm looking for an Amarok right now and I have a shop on the forums with a list of things I can trade for it. Thanks!
  2. Blinn

Items Expanding on Internationally-inspired Food Items

I love the idea of having certain food items in the game that draw from Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese cuisine. I'd love to see it expanded upon, just for the variety. Here's a few ideas of recipes from around the world that would be a welcome addition to Terraria: Gulash (Hungarian) Sarma...
  3. Blinn

Music Blinn's Sound Effects Thread

Welcome to my Laboratory I have a fairly unusual skill on the Terraria forums and it is sound design. I do sound effects for video games as a profession and I thought it'd be neat to see what you guys think of the work I do. Here's a few examples of my past work: Delirium - Soundscape...
  4. Blinn

PC WTB Yoyo Bag or Yoyo Glove

Hi there! I've been trying to get a Yoyo Glove from the Skeleton Merchant for a long, long time. I haven't been lucky enough to find him selling Yoyo Gloves, which I need to craft the Yoyo Bag. If you have either the bag itself or a Yoyo Glove, I have a shop thread here, which will show you...
  5. Blinn

PC Blinn's Warehouse

======================================================== Welcome to Blinn's Warehouse! (OPEN) ======================================================== I usually play Single-Player Terraria, so over the months, I've gathered a lot of stuff that I feel would be better shared with others than sold...
Back
Top Bottom