Search results for query: *

1. Gottabepro

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Derp i didn know either that there was a camera mode. i have another corruption biome tho so building isnt really a problem
  2. Gottabepro

Corruption or No?

hmm, that 1% thign explains why i thought for so long that there was crimson in ym corruption world. But im probably just gonna unleash the hallow on the corruption. I dotn mind the hallow enveloping my base because my NPCs are protected for dayz.
  3. Gottabepro

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Rest In Piece Corruption Biome https://gyazo.com/a1a8499af9d56d87bdcdd73455d1522d how can i post pictures like u ppls?
  4. Gottabepro

Corruption or No?

well ive cleared out what i thought to be the bulk of the corruption, but it changed a whole 0%. i might have to take extreme measures, ultimately dooming the corruption from coming back forever. unless i destroy my corruption farm up in the sky it will be gone forever
  5. Gottabepro

Corruption or No?

hmm, i have the corruption key, going to defeat plantera when a bulb shows up. i might keep the corruption and stop being lazy so i could get things like the spirit flame when i have more stuff
  6. Gottabepro

Corruption or No?

look, im really lazy and i dont wanna build a wall around my base to protect it from the corruption. Im in hardmode and i have the steampunker and have defeated all 3 of the mechanical bosses. Do you think i should just wipe out the corruption or keep it and just push it back every once in a while?
Back
Top Bottom