Search results for query: *

1. Greasy Hippo

Items Bouncing Balls

It's like one of those yoga balls with a handle! It can be obtained from a wooden chest on the surface. Moves similar to the Slimy Saddle on water, but it always bounces. Does very small damage on enemies and can only bounce 9 blocks high. Negates falls damage up to 35-40? blocks. Can be...
  2. Greasy Hippo

Other Hoiking

When are the Devs going to patch this annoying glitch?
  3. Greasy Hippo

Casual Great Plot!

Lets say we have a wacky conflict between a family man and his two adopted children. THe children want to be loved but they are not part of the family. So the family man tries to bond with them by going to nigeria and afghanistan where he gets whamoed by an ostrich and the kids have to get jobs...
  4. Greasy Hippo

Ay Lmao

My mind is telling me nooo... But my BODY! My BODY is telling me yes!
  5. Greasy Hippo

19 more days...

I sure hope they add in a better speed system with the portal gun. You know how if you spend time in an infinite portal you gain speed? I sure hope they increase the max speed so we can fling ourselves across map, but of course with limits. Anyways my hype will be bigger in 9 days when i post a...
  6. Greasy Hippo

Blocks & Decoration Conveyor Belt

The Conveyor Belt can move items at a speed of 2 blocks/second in the direction it is going. This will help with the hoik glitch and farms. CB can be sold by the Mechanic for 1 gold each/sold for 20 silver. The CB works when it's connected to a switch through wire. The CB can switch directions...
  7. Greasy Hippo

Nuw food

How abot we add chesy pottots and mak it so that eating to many cheesy pototaots givs you diabteica cancursa. diabetci cuncers giv you -50% helth increese.
  8. Greasy Hippo

Ok so...

What if we had a turtle that could swim like a sckwid. That would be col rite? I meen i love swikcs and turtles so why not turte switcss? Just a thout. Give me asome fedbeck. Turtls stats: 50000 helth 3 damege 18 nockback Looks like a turtle
  9. Greasy Hippo

If you had to choose...

if you had too choos 1 mincraft animel what would it be? Mines is the goat.
  10. Greasy Hippo

NPCs & Enemies villiger

Villigers will move in and sell mushrooms, emerelds, and hot choclety milk. Each sold for 5 sliver coins and can heal 40 helth, except for emerleds. Emerleds are emereleds.
  11. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Dimond Pixaxes

DELETED
  12. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Flower of Super Hot Fire

The Flower of Super Hot Fire is an upgrade to the Flower of Fire/Flower of Frost. It is a post hard mode item. How to make: 1 Flower of Frost 1 Flower of Fire 10 Hallowed Bars 20 Souls of Fright = Flower of Super Hot Fire Stats: 56 Magic Damage KB 6.5 Mana 15 Velocity 7 Use Time 19 (Very Fast)...
  13. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Crab Claw

The Crab Claw is a direct upgrade from the Bladed Glove. Stats: 20 melee damage 4 knockback (Average) 6 use time (Insanely fast) Crafting Recipe: 10 Crab Shells 10 Iron Bars 1 Bladed Glove Other: Crab Shells have a 4% drop from a Crab and can be sold for 1 silver. Crab Shells can also be used...
  14. Greasy Hippo

NPCs & Enemies New Zombies

Ok I went full on with this one. During a blood moon what is the main thing you look for PHM? The Groom. But why not add a couple more zombie types? Here are a few i think would be cool. Orange/Blue Eyed Zombie - Looks like a zombie but with orange/blue eyes. 70 Health, 9 Defense, 50% KB Resist...
  15. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip New Clothing Item

Everytime i play terraria i get sad. I'm sad because there are no clothes that i like. So here is a vanity item i'd like to see in terraria. Panties - Pants Vanity Panties are white and can be dyed to match your panty desires. Panties are bought from Clothier for 10 Silver Coins and sold for 2...
  16. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip Reinforced Iron Sword

The Reinforced Iron Sword is an upgrade to the Iron Sword. It's auto swing and has a Fast attack speed. It's knockback is Strong. It does 25 melee damage. The RIS is 2 blocks long. It can be sold for 2 Gold Coins The Reinforced Iron Sword can be crafted at an anvil by using these: 1 Gold...
  17. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip KeehReehToe Supa Sord

The idea was totally my idea and i copyright and TM. The KeehReehToe Supa Sord can be bought from the traveling merchant for 2 platinum and sold for 80 gold. It looks like a black triangle sword. Like this one: It does 50 melee damage and starts off with a Very Slow attack speed but the more...
  18. Greasy Hippo

I mean like...

What the ef man? I will post something but a second later a popular post always goes above it. And of course they get all the attention and not the one's below it. How do i suggest something that people will notice over the other's?
  19. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip CenXray

CenXray is exactly what you think it is. The CenXray is a Hardmode item, meaning you must defeat the WOF to get this item legitimately. It is a gun that shoots lasers that deal 50 damage each shot. Its use time is Average. The projectile is not a beam, but a laser like from the laser rifle. The...
  20. Greasy Hippo

Weapons & Equip BBMUS

The BBMUS stands for Bunker Busting Mega Ultra Super. It has a larger explosion than the explosion of a regular dynamite. The BBMUS can be sold for 1 gold. Tooltip- Don't blow off your fingers! How to craft: 10 dynamite 5 gel How it works: Throw the BBMUS and wait 7 seconds until explosion. It...
Back
Top Bottom