Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Needs work. (Please explain in reply)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Bad. (Please explain in reply)

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Greasy Hippo

Terrarian
Ok I went full on with this one. During a blood moon what is the main thing you look for PHM? The Groom.
But why not add a couple more zombie types? Here are a few i think would be cool.

Orange/Blue Eyed Zombie - Looks like a zombie but with orange/blue eyes.
70 Health, 9 Defense, 50% KB Resist
20 Damage
If the zombie gets more than 20 blocks away it will start to run until the zombie is 5 blocks away.
It has a 5% chance of spawning during a Blood Moon.
Has a 2% chance of dropping a new gun called M1911
Has .5% chance of dropping Orange/Blue Eyed Zombie
Drops 50 SC - 1 GC

M1911 looks like the real weapon
Tooltip - "K.I.A., Maggot Sack!"
13 Ranged Damage and 3 knockback
10 Velocity and 13 use time (Very Fast)
Best modifier is Unreal
Can be sold for 20 SC (Depends on prefix)

Well for an example, the M1911 is a very boring sounding weapon. This is terraria, where anything is possible, from unicorns to chlorophyte to wyverns. Try a different name and design. Also, where does it fit in? A blue and orange eyed zombie with about 10 more health than a regular one isn't very interesting.

M1911 is a very boring sounding weapon
We have Uzi, Sniper Rifle, Rocket/Grenade Launcher. All generic names which no one ever really complained about. I have other bones to pick with it though.

When I first clicked on the thread a few minutes after creation, I expected at least three new zombies, but instead it's just one boring zombie, that gives a nonsensical drop. The least you could've do was make a zombie-body-part related ranged weapon, like Zombie Arm for melee. Sorry, but until you remake the gun to something suitable, I will reject this idea.

Also, try not to mislead people with the title. If you are introducing one zombie, don't make it plural. Horribly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom