Search results for query: *

• Users: Taz8du29
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Taz8du29

Another mob glitch

It *may* be related to this bug: Black slime glitch but as it happens differently, and impact many other mobs and the player, I'm opening a separate bug report. I first noticed it on the player, when I ran towards a nook in a wall. The image became completely blurry and stayed like that as long...
  2. Taz8du29

Black slime glitch

In a mushroom biome, I encountered a large black slime. It stuck itself in a nook in the wall, as recreated on the screenshot below: (NB: the hole with a torch didn't exist when the bug appeared. I dug here to see if the slime was around) When I hit the slilme with my broadsword, the knockback...
  3. Taz8du29

Working as Designed Able to jump 1 block higher when close to a wall

I created a brand new player and world combo to test the 1.4.1 features. I started digging down during my first night, and after placing my platforms at the wrong distance, I notices is that I could jump an extra block when going right at the same time as jumping. On the screenshot below, you...
  4. Taz8du29

NPCs opens doors at night

I created a new world to test out the 1.4.1 features, and at the very first nigh, the guide ran to the door and opened it. Of course, all the mobs rushed in and I got killed multiple times. I can't recall this behavior in the previous versions (1.3.x, 1.4.0).
  5. Taz8du29

Working as Designed Slime mount does not reduce fall damage taken

Currently, I have the following items equipped: Lightning Boots Frog Flipper Cloud in a Bottle Blizzard in a Balloon Tiger Climbing Gear With these accessories equipped, I can fall from 40 blocks high without taking damage. But when on the Slime Mount, falling from the same height, I take 64...
  6. Taz8du29

Resolved Can't buy forest pylon since Zoologist arrived

I wanted to buy the forest pylon, so I went to the shops of all my nearby NPCs to see who sells it. I found out that only the mechanic sells it. I went to my storage to grab some gold for it, and in the meantime, the Zoologist arrived in a vacant house I had. Now, nobody sells the forest pylon...
  7. Taz8du29

Linux Choppy sound during rain event

When a rain event occurs, the rain sound and the rain music are both choppy (music & sounds play, then ~0.3s of blank, sound & music continues). NB: as far as I can tell, it was also hapenning in 1.4.0.4
  8. Taz8du29

[Not sure] Angler quest's Corruption fish can't be caught

I was trying to do the Angler's quests in order to unlock the achievements. But everytime he asks me to get one of the corruption fish (either the "Eater of Plankton", ID 2457 or the "Infected Scabbardfish", ID 2485), I'm unable to get them, even when spending the whole quest day fishing (from...
  9. Taz8du29

Linux Unable to grab wires with inventory full

When inventory is full, I can't grab wires that felt on the ground, even whith my ammo slots empty. When I remove one item from my inventory, the wires go in the "ammo" slots immediately.
  10. Taz8du29

Linux Worms flying through blocks

During a rain event, the worms spawn on the surface, and they crawl on the ground. And sometimes (near 90° edges on the terrain) the worms just flies through the dirt. Here is a screenshot that may describe the behavior better: UPDATE: It happens with goldfish too (yeah, I managed to...
Back
Top Bottom