Search results for query: *

1. JohnnyBBK

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Didn't worked for me ;/ yay! :D
  2. JohnnyBBK

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

im going to try tremor new version when they fix the problem with tremor and prefix for enemies
  3. JohnnyBBK

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I defeated the granite boss, but i had to change my settings to low, because the ray of the things that gives the granite debuff is so much, it was the ray that was causing the low fps
  4. JohnnyBBK

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i found a bug, when i was fighting the granite boss, his final form that shoots the things that give u the granite debuff, when he enter this form, the game goes to 1-5 fps, its impossible to kill him, idk if its because of the things that give the debuff
  5. JohnnyBBK

This is not valid housing

I think its because of the wood platforms, try to change them into blocks
  6. JohnnyBBK

PC Is there a way to simply add more hairstyles to my characters?

Well, anyway, thx for trying to help
  7. JohnnyBBK

Yes, I know that NPC, but the problem is that I searched all the hairs she have and I didn't found the hair she was using in the Stylist, and about the bow, idk if it was a vanity item, because when she opened her inventory, she was wearing nothing in the social/vanity slots...
  8. JohnnyBBK

PC What the heck is going on with this Demon Eye?

Wow. thanks, i think this is very useful
  9. JohnnyBBK

PC What the heck is going on with this Demon Eye?

I've seen this on a video, but idk what is this, i want to know what is this too
  10. JohnnyBBK

So, I was watching a video in Youtube, of a girl named Ningishu, and I noticed something: She had an unique hairstyle for her character (You can see her hair here http://i.imgur.com/GP33qbO.png). How i know this? I searched every hairstyle in the game (you can see them here...
Back
Top Bottom