PC Is there a way to simply add more hairstyles to my characters?

JohnnyBBK

Terrarian
So, I was watching a video in Youtube, of a girl named Ningishu, and I noticed something:
She had an unique hairstyle for her character (You can see her hair here http://i.imgur.com/GP33qbO.png). How i know this? I searched every hairstyle in the game (you can see them here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Hairstyles) and I didn't found the hair she was using. So this made me think: Is there a way to add more hairstyles to the game?
Currently exists one hair similar to the one she was using, but its not the same (it is the hairstyle number 84), and another thing I noticed is that she has a bow in her hairstyle, and i didn't found that bow in the game. Here I made a comparison of the hair she was using and the one that is similiar to the one she was using http://i.imgur.com/KULy2el.jpg

There is an NPC called the Hair Stylist that you can rescue in game which appears in Spider Biomes. She offers more hairstyles that you can use for your characters compared to what you can choose when you 1st create that character. Once freed, you can pay 5 gold to her to change your hairstyle & hair color at anytime.

There is a giant bow vanity item which may be what you're thinking of that can be found from Christmas presents when Christmas in the game takes effect.

There is an NPC called the Hair Stylist that you can rescue in game which appears in Spider Biomes. She offers more hairstyles that you can use for your characters compared to what you can choose when you 1st create that character. Once freed, you can pay 5 gold to her to change your hairstyle & hair color at anytime.

There is a giant bow vanity item which may be what you're thinking of that can be found from Christmas presents when Christmas in the game takes effect.

Yes, I know that NPC, but the problem is that I searched all the hairs she have and I didn't found the hair she was using in the Stylist, and about the bow, idk if it was a vanity item, because when she opened her inventory, she was wearing nothing in the social/vanity slots...

Yes, I know that NPC, but the problem is that I searched all the hairs she have and I didn't found the hair she was using in the Stylist, and about the bow, idk if it was a vanity item, because when she opened her inventory, she was wearing nothing in the social/vanity slots...

Not quite sure about this one taking that into account. I just learned very recently from reviewing the wiki on the page linked above that some hair styles are actually unlocked after Martian Madness. Though this hairstyle seems to be available from the start when you get the hair stylist.

My only other thought could be that a special dye color is in effect, but if there's no dye equipped in her vanity. There may be something else that happened.

Not quite sure about this one taking that into account. I just learned very recently from reviewing the wiki on the page linked above that some hair styles are actually unlocked after Martian Madness. Though this hairstyle seems to be available from the start when you get the hair stylist.

My only other thought could be that a special dye color is in effect, but if there's no dye equipped in her vanity. There may be something else that happened.

Well, anyway, thx for trying to help

Back
Top Bottom