Search results for query: *

1. alex88alex88

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Would there be any video that shows how to create a tmod server with using a mac?
  2. alex88alex88

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Will the tmod loader be available in version 1.3.5.3, or is it still be worked on?
  3. alex88alex88

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

When you said to replace the tmodserver files with the terrariaserver ones, do you mean the tmodserver files that are in the tmodloader folder or the tmodserver files located in the ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/?
  4. alex88alex88

So I did that, and when I started the server it said that "you are not using the same version as the server". For some reason the server seems to be in 1.3.5.3, while my game is in 1.3.5.2. I think its due to tmod not being up to date, as it isn't compatible with 1.3.5.3 yet, i think.
  5. alex88alex88

And I just need to copy these files and replace them with the two you stated, correct?
  6. alex88alex88

Would you happen to know where the Terrariaserver files are located, as I am having some trouble finding them?
  7. alex88alex88

One issue I am having with this is that i am not able to host a server, as it just gets stuck on the starting server loading screen. I am not sure if the problem is occurring because I have a mac, or that I need to enable some file within the tmodloader. Is there any way to fix this problem so...
  8. alex88alex88

Is this mod going to ever work on mac for multiplayer or probably not?
  9. alex88alex88

Well tmodloaderserver.exe doesn't work for me because I have a mac. When I try to host and play on terraria, the screen is just stuck on the starting server... screen. What is the bat file called and where is it located?
  10. alex88alex88

Can this mod or any tmod mods be used for multiplayer. If so, how do I create a server with tmod?
  11. alex88alex88

Is Heros mod going to be compatible with 1.3.4?
Back
Top Bottom