tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I'm pretty sure either Hero's or Cheatsheet lets you teleport anywhere on the map.
I never said anything about teleporting, I was asking if there was a way to implement a method to place a block in an unplaceable location like in the middle of the air, and then something to essentially disable the lighting so all blocks are visible, be helpful for some things.

Don't mind me, just testing something out:

HEROsMod.jpg

Last edited:
I am having a problem with this mod: Whenever I try to get an item from the item browser, the item browser always disappears when I try to click on an item in the window. The strange thing about this glitch is that the NPC browser is working just fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Can this mod or any tmod mods be used for multiplayer. If so, how do I create a server with tmod?
1. (Looks at title of thread)
2. You run tmodloaderserver.exe. Or one of the bat files included in the install to start it for steam. Or host and play from the client.

Well tmodloaderserver.exe doesn't work for me because I have a mac. When I try to host and play on terraria, the screen is just stuck on the starting server... screen. What is the bat file called and where is it located?

Well tmodloaderserver.exe doesn't work for me because I have a mac. When I try to host and play on terraria, the screen is just stuck on the starting server... screen. What is the bat file called and where is it located?
Oh yeah. tModLoader doesn't work yet on mac yet, afaik. That's a completely different issue.

This mod is merely a mod that is loaded by tModLoader

Go into your Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players\<Name>\ directory and restore the map file to a previous version.

Are you supposed to be able to not connect to friends while this is installed or is that a bug of sorts? (Keep losing connection before i even join the game)

Back
Top Bottom