Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Does this still work? I tried to make a server and join it, but I spawned with 0hp, a bunch of strange items, and I couldn't move (and I was invincible).
  2. M

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

There is a possible cure for multiplayermoditis?! Welp, I'm excite.
  3. M

PC Lag

What graphics card and CPU does your computer have? Is it a very old computer?
  4. M

Not being able to prepare terrain for the fight actually sounds like a fun and interesting mechanic, imo.
  5. M

Great! Can't wait for everything to be in, I'll be sure to give multiplayer feedback when everything's ported and my server goes up.
  6. M

That's a lot of NPCs, you're making fast progress.:bluslime:
  7. M

Aww yeah, can't wait! I'm nostalgiaing over a nostalgia pack. Too meta.
  8. M

You already completed the projectile files?
  9. M

Did I miss your message, or have you just not gotten around to it?
  10. M

Sounds good, I sent you a conversation with my contact information, I'm on lunch right now, and heading back to work, but pick one of them and shoot me a message.
  11. M

I could donate some hours of work if there's any grunt work needing done. I have a little experience with coding (did a little work with Ruby and Javascript a couple years back), and some decent experience with photoshop, and editing pixel art.
  12. M

Oh wow, I remember this mod from such a long time ago. It was so much fun playing this with friends, and finding all kinds of things as we played. I always preferred looting items off of monsters. I have so much nostalgia of playing this with my close friends and going on adventures with them...
Back
Top Bottom