tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I do have things planned for expert mode and treasure bags :3 Expert mode allows me to have the enemies hard, but rewarding, while normal will see a dumbed down version with scarcer loot.

And thanks : D. Sadly, I didn't get the time I hoped for this last Friday, but I'll try sometime this week. Fridays are usually good, as while I'm campaigning with Suweeka or Matsu, I can do the translating from tAPI to Tmodloader while listening. Suw was sick, yesterday :(

I'm glad to hear that you will be doing something with Expert mode! I do love getting those treasure bags. Though it does make me wonder what you will do as special rewards as the 100% drop from the bags. (I do hope we get some Trophies. Would love to hang up something after beating one of the man bosses you have in the mod!)

Also that's alright I been waiting this long I can wait longer~! I just hope you take your time so you don't stress yourself out or anything with all the work. I'm just glad to see that you managed to get a bit out so far now an alpha is always nice! :passionate:

I'm glad to hear that you will be doing something with Expert mode! I do love getting those treasure bags. Though it does make me wonder what you will do as special rewards as the 100% drop from the bags. (I do hope we get some Trophies. Would love to hang up something after beating one of the man bosses you have in the mod!)

Also that's alright I been waiting this long I can wait longer~! I just hope you take your time so you don't stress yourself out or anything with all the work. I'm just glad to see that you managed to get a bit out so far now an alpha is always nice! :passionate:
Trophies and banners should be coming :3 Expert-boss 100% drop items(accs) will be interesting to make. I have ideas (i.e. a book that lets you dash to the enemy, and if you collide, you jump up from there, out of the way -- "Climhazard" -- It'd do something else for rangers, summoners, and magi), but I'll be fleshing them out. Obviously, each elemental boss will have it's own elemental-theme effect (Lich = earth, Marilith = fire, Kraken = Water, Tiamat = Air). I want them to be more "movement" based than just damage/damage-bonuses.

So, I'll leave this up here for anyone that wants to do it: Essentially, what I need is all of the "First" translated into the "Second"'s format. Fro the most part, it's copy-paste. First, I'd suggest copying the second, renaming it, and then opening up a .json of the first, change the attributes in the second to the first's. I should be able to take it from there, actually.

First (tAPI mod)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/First (tAPI Mod).7z

Second (Fireball.cs)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/OmnirsEnemySpellGreatFireball.cs

dragoon jumping gear does not work​
[doublepost=1485811622,1485811460][/doublepost]
So, I'll leave this up here for anyone that wants to do it: Essentially, what I need is all of the "First" translated into the "Second"'s format. Fro the most part, it's copy-paste. First, I'd suggest copying the second, renaming it, and then opening up a .json of the first, change the attributes in the second to the first's. I should be able to take it from there, actually.

First (tAPI mod)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/First (tAPI Mod).7z

Second (Fireball.cs)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43695272/Mod 2016 tmodloader/OmnirsEnemySpellGreatFireball.cs
which items have to be done ?

OF COURSE , but I already finished those files and sent them to him in a private conversation
Well I'm sure He or someone else could make one if need be! I would for sure be there while I can't do much to help (no skills in coding and what not saddly.) I will be there to uh. Support? Idunno

So, update!

0.55 update
Swords! and some bows (I want a ton more)
Messing around with damage multipliers, not everything works :(
Fixed NPC speed
Fixed some other issues

have a discord to talk and discuss on ?
Why didn't I receive a notification ;_____; I am Omnir#3868. I'm rarely ever on, and seemingly not very attentive ;____; (Sorry Mitroll)

Well I'm sure He or someone else could make one if need be! I would for sure be there while I can't do much to help (no skills in coding and what not saddly.) I will be there to uh. Support? Idunno
What I'd like, is playing and feedback, too. What feels too powerful, too slow, typos, etc. No worries if you're not up for that right now.

So, update!

0.55 update
Swords! and some bows (I want a ton more)
Messing around with damage multipliers, not everything works :(
Fixed NPC speed
Fixed some other issues

Why didn't I receive a notification ;_____; I am Omnir#3868. I'm rarely ever on, and seemingly not very attentive ;____; (Sorry Mitroll)

What I'd like, is playing and feedback, too. What feels too powerful, too slow, typos, etc. No worries if you're not up for that right now.

I would be able to do that! If you want I can see about getting a discord server up to make it much easier to talk.

So many fun memories of this mod, and flash backs of iron golems jumping out of vines. I can't wait to see it finished.

Since you need playtesters, I'd be willing to give it a shot! I can join the discord server once it's set up.

Back
Top Bottom