Search results for query: *

• Users: Hippohello
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hippohello

Console Help please

Would a save containing modded items on ps4 (such as developer wings) become corrupted when 1.3 rolls around?
  2. Hippohello

Console Items to stockpile?

What items should we stockpile on before 1.3 so we don't have to get them in the most difficult ways possible? We should list them here ok The only one I have so far is Molotov cocktails
  3. Hippohello

PS4 Two questions

Question 1: (to developers) when you say PS Vita won't recieve any more updates, do you mean both PS Vita 1000 & 2000, or just 1000? Question 2: How does one download PC maps to the Ps4 and Ps vita?
  4. Hippohello

PS4 Crashing

Whenever I play with multiple controllers, and disconnect the game, the whole game crashes. It's fine if I'm alone, but otherwise, I will crash when I disconnect. It's hard to explain it well because there isn't much to the bug.
  5. Hippohello

PS4 Buying stuff

Hello people. I'm new to this forum so bear with me. I would like to purchase 3 broken hero swords for grenade launchers and platinum coins. My Ps4 name is E-54321 and I'm going to be online tomorrow. I also have more rares and weapons with high buffs for sale.
Back
Top Bottom