Search results for query: *

1. Tutajkk

Please consider adding "legacy" Flail type weapon with the old mechanics from 1.3 and before. A...

Please consider adding "legacy" Flail type weapon with the old mechanics from 1.3 and before. A lot of adventure maps used the mechanic for some really cool puzzles, which are no longer working as intended. Here's a thread I made a few years ago with a video example as well: Weapons & Equip -...
  2. Tutajkk

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Still no Flail with the old mechanics for adventure maps. :(
  3. Tutajkk

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

I guess you could, but that would make them trivial. At that point you could just use a pickaxe to destroy the doors.
  4. Tutajkk

There are big sections in a lot of older adventure maps that used the Flail for such puzzles, yes. With the Flail rework, those are all unplayable.
  5. Tutajkk

I'm perfectly aware of that. That's why I was suggesting in my post to add a new Flail with the old mechanics. It could be even an unobtainable item if the devs don't want it to exist "officially". I don't see any downside of making this happen, apart from making some map creators and players happy.
  6. Tutajkk

Any news on the Flail problem? Every time I bring it up, I just get completly ignored. Are the devs even aware of the thing?
  7. Tutajkk

When we subscribe to an item in the workshop, where is the file stored before importing it ingame? So let's say if I wanted to download a world map, but play it without having to import it.
  8. Tutajkk

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

So, I guess I should completely give up my hope on having anything done about Flails. At least some feedback would been nice, so at least I can know, that the devs are aware of this issue. I will post this one last time: PC - Flail Item for Puzzle Maps
  9. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Loneventure

It has came to my attention, that tModLoader is still on version 1.3.5, so if anyone had a problem playing my map on 1.4, they can use tMod to play through properly. It's exactly the same as playing through normal Terraria, don't have to install any mods. Just launch tMod from Steam, and it acts...
  10. Tutajkk

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I don't understand what to use Tmodloader for? You can just play the map on an older version fine. The map is only uncompleteable on 1.4.
  11. Tutajkk

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Well, you can just get a 1.3.5 version of the game, and play it with that. I can send you one I backed up myself, if you want. Not sure if it's ok to post it on the forums though. It's the regular Steam version, it's not possible to play it without owning the game, so it should be ok to share?
  12. Tutajkk

Maps Switch puzzles

My adventure maps are exclusively made up of bunch of puzzles. Feel free to check out some of them, and take some ideas if you want to.
  13. Tutajkk

Maps Switch puzzles

Yes. But here's a better image then, with all the wires shown individually.
  14. Tutajkk

Maps Switch puzzles

Here's a setup with nine switches, pretty straightforward. The switches activate the torches below them and also next to them, and do the same with the logic gates. So the logic gates are On when the torches are lit. At the bottom, there is an AND logic gate, which opens the door.
  15. Tutajkk

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I have a big issue with Flails. Hopefully it's okay if I post this thread here as well, because I really want to see some changes about this and I haven't got any response yet. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/flail-item-for-puzzle-maps.92995/
  16. Tutajkk

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Indeed it can be.
  17. Tutajkk

I'm 100% sure it didn't work in the past, sand blocks just stayed on top of actuated blocks, even when turned off. Which kinda made sense to me, since two blocks can't be in the exact same position. But I went and tried it out again, just in case, so I don't say anything incorrect. And it...
  18. Tutajkk

Sand, Silt and Slush now destroys cobwebs, which broke a lot of contraptions in adventure maps. Although it looks like from my testings, that it only happens when the player goes relatively close into it's vicinity, so it might be possible to fix this, by placing the sand and cobwebs in TEdit...
  19. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

Sadly, yes. And it's not something that is possible to fix, unless that whole section is removed. No other item can do anything similar. as the old Flails. I have made a thread about this issue. I also sent a message to Red, but it wasn't read yet; not sure what else could I do to raise...
  20. Tutajkk

Weapons & Equip Flail Item for Puzzle Maps

The 1.4 update brought us many new items to play with and also some reworked items, such as the Flails. They are indeed more fun and more useful now in combat, but there's one really big downside. As some people have already noticed, the Flail item changes that came with 1.4 have rendered...
Back
Top Bottom