Search results for query: *

1. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

You could say that Lui is AFK
  2. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

It's an option in the config
  3. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Rare Item Swap

Well no, you would just have multiple recipies that take the same item as input but give other things, that's already possible
  4. Magic_Gonads

It defaults to the +/= key you need to be in the inventory menu when you press it yes there is control rebinding for it
  5. Magic_Gonads

I just realised an easy way to sync crafting and swapping for the Research mod would be to make the Part Exchanger placeable be a crafting tile that adds all of the things you can purchase and all the refunds as recipes That could also be helpful when searching using the recipe browser or using...
  6. Magic_Gonads

I think depth scales should be IRREVERSIBLE in regards to Aquatic Depths because I could get them from sharks which don't require actually entering the biome
  7. Magic_Gonads

Another big ask but I think it would mesh well, since you develop both this and Rare Item Swap... could you make it (an option) so that when you research swap parts, it automatically researches all the things you can swap with those parts? Mainly this would mean you don't have to go through...
  8. Magic_Gonads

Check the configs It is intended, but you can disable making researched consumables infinite
  9. Magic_Gonads

Could you add an option to make all researched items worth nothing? It wouldn't make it impossible to have infinite money but combined with automatically researching craftables it would require active effort to have infinite money and that's easy to avoid in singleplayer Also I would say a...
  10. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Merciless Mode

afaik they all stack multiplicatively
  11. Magic_Gonads

Ok re-enabled the mod after that latest update and the glitch I described earlier seems to be gone
  12. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

And it doesn't have to show on your character, just the visibility mechanic. BUT if it did show on your character that would look pretty wack, having so many things layered on your character...
  13. Magic_Gonads

Not at the moment, but I could re-enable the mod later and capture something. Hopefully I remember, bit busy atm from other things.
  14. Magic_Gonads

It happened when I was fighting lepus from Consolaria for the second time and using the dirt trap from ExpandedSentries it took several thousands of damage instead of the appropriate 400. Since neither of those things are from merciless I can only conclude that some fundamental system change...
  15. Magic_Gonads

Don't have any solid debug info for you but while merciless is installed, sometimes things will take a bajillion ( several hundeds of thousands ) damage when they should only take like 600. And this happens some time into playthrough pretty randomly and lingers on the save until this mod is...
  16. Magic_Gonads

Conflicts with Zeph's Improved Tooltips The "Damage Per Second" tooltip reads as negative when given negative crit chance. You should make it multiply crit chance by 0 instead of adding negative 100%
  17. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader TES Experience System

over 100% mat savings would be pretty funny
  18. Magic_Gonads

Oh I see what's going on, you guys are looking at the mod page's outdated images... The sprites look more like what's in the last image anyone sent by Tinee13
  19. Magic_Gonads

Which sprites? Some of them probably do need reworking but all the pipes and filters look good
  20. Magic_Gonads

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

I wonder if there's a nice simple way to set how low you want to allow your money to go (maximum expense or minimum remaining) so if the reforge rate is very fast you don't burn through ALL of your money. I suppose you could just move backup money to a chest.
Back
Top Bottom