Search results for query: *

1. crazydave18

tModLoader Fancy Mod (Easier pre-hardmode, post Moon Lord stuff)

Fancy Mod [early state] Mod that makes your pre-hardmode and hardmode easier and adds a lot of stuf after defeating Moon Lord! Obtains: - cool early game weapons, craftable from available sources or dropable from monsters - enhancement system => obtain upgrade core and upgrade nearly every...
  2. crazydave18

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ok found an answer on discord, thank you.. I didnt notice that my pixels count changed after i changed sized of sprite so i put like 10x60 even if it was 5x20:))) :d
  3. crazydave18

Hi, I have a problem I made a weapon and its projectile. Its a pot with darts in it but when I attack it's just like I'm throwing the darts. So i set graphics to false and throwing animation. But when I'm ingame, the projectile just deletes when I'm near blocks but the other weapon with exactly...
  4. crazydave18

Hi :) i know how to create my own custom biome spawn everywhere but how can i do that it will spawn ONLY under ocean biomes? it could be attached to it also
  5. crazydave18

Oh, thank you a lot :)) now it works:)
  6. crazydave18

Hi, I have a problem that needs to be solver! :D I am creating my own npc, but when i load game it doesn't have her head on minimap and i also cant move her to house, because the option isnt here! + If you could write me the sounds from woman npcs so i can give it to her xd Code(the drop thing...
  7. crazydave18

Hi guys I guess you replied to this question like 4654 times, but I still want to ask you something. I have no idea how to do that so.. 1) Can someone send me an explanation of putting modded and vanilla item to drop from vanilla mob with % chances 2) How to put new loot from fishing and from...
  8. crazydave18

tModLoader Broken Heart Mod (uncompleted)

#MODDELETED# WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE, WHICH, I HOPE, I WILL POST SOON <3 LOVE YOU
  9. crazydave18

How can i write in code that enemy can spawn in every water space with the same spawn rate as green slime?
  10. crazydave18

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, news -^w^- After reaching hard mode Valentine Bat drops with 100% rate 1 sticker. After reaching hard mode Heartseeker Warrior Princess sells 1 heart ore for 12 silver. 10 stickers and 5 of each pilar fragments are needed to craft Iron Lovecard (shooting lovecards, 650 dmg)...
  11. crazydave18

Hi, I can't find it, so.. What is code for spawning enemy on everywhere day surface after moon lord defeated? :) My english rip
  12. crazydave18

Hi I am here again (hell no), is there any tool to make my ingame character sprite sheets? To make enemies like character with vanity items you know.
  13. crazydave18

New Item! Mana Heart = acessory: +30 life, +30 mana | Crafting: 1 Life Crystal, 1 Mana Crystal @ Work Bench
  14. crazydave18

News!!!! 4 "new" weapons! Love Core item + wooden chair = wooden chair boomerang Love Core item + holly = enchanted holly boomerang Love Core item + life preserver = enchanted life preserver boomerang Love Core item + ship's wheel = enchanted ship's wheel boomerang 3 "new" mobs!! Amorous Table =...
  15. crazydave18

Okay, I need help again :D How can I set when i break vanilla item it will summon mob on its position? ._.
  16. crazydave18

Doesn't work, town npc still wears party hat when party. E1: Well now it works, but instead of "public virtual bool UsesPartyHat()" I had to write "public override bool UsesPartyHat()"
  17. crazydave18

I have two question: How can I set to my mod Town Npc to don't wear party hat if there is a party? And can vanilla mobs wear a partyhat if there is a party? and mod mobs?
  18. crazydave18

I have created some news! ^^
  19. crazydave18

Broken Heart Mod <--<3---<< Hi guys, I'd like to introduce you my Broken Heart Mod. - For more informations write please below ^^ And sorry for my english, I am not native speaker :p
  20. crazydave18

Where can I find complete sprite of armor/boots/helmet? (as shown in )
Back
Top Bottom