Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have two question:
How can I set to my mod Town Npc to don't wear party hat if there is a party?
And can vanilla mobs wear a partyhat if there is a party? and mod mobs?

I have two question:
How can I set to my mod Town Npc to don't wear party hat if there is a party?
And can vanilla mobs wear a partyhat if there is a party? and mod mobs?
Use this hook, return false in it.
[doublepost=1488557249,1488556838][/doublepost]
is anyone else having a problem when you load your mods then you run out of memory and you have to reload till you get lucky and they all load and the weird thing is my old laptop has not done this now my new one does plus i also i have to go to fullscreen if not when i make terraria larger the screen turns white
I have fixed a small amount of memory leaks in the next version, this might help but no guarantees.

I cannot make a multiplayer modded world for some reason everytime I try it goes to this. Plz help.

Attachments

• Terraria Help.png
    Terraria Help.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 466
So for some reason my mod browser just stays empty I've tried redownloading tmod reinstaling terraria but nothing seems to fix it.
me too :p but i just changed the menu i got into mods and it worked back

EDIT:well i don't know how i made it work right,maybe by switching into CS:GO while charging mods?

Last edited:
me too :p but i just changed the menu i got into mods and it worked back
It just says: "Mod Browser OFFLINE (Unknown)" now I can see the mods but not download them since the load bar won't move up after pressing download. When I relaunched it after this the browser was empty again.

Last edited:
Hi I am here again (hell no), is there any tool to make my ingame character sprite sheets? To make enemies like character with vanity items you know.

Everyone I'm facing huge problems with the mod browser. It keeps showing no mods on it until I refresh it 50+ times and then it decides to show MOD BROWSER OFFLINE(UNKNOWN).
The other problem is that when I click download/Update it doesn't download the mod.

Is there a way to manually uninstall TMODloader mods? WeaponOut is causing a problem that whenever I launch, it starts checking my mods, and then crashes. The error message -if I can fit it fully- is
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.rand'.
at WeaponOut.WeaponOut.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I cannot make a multiplayer modded world for some reason everytime I try it goes to this. Plz help.
i would be more Concernd about that Broken-looking Window Border... like wtf.
also i was Wondering since quite a Bit, why do people attach Files instead of just Pasting them in their Post?
like this.
index.php

I'm having the same issue. The mod browser is "OFFLINE (unknown)". This shows up only after spamming the reload list button. The mods show up but you can't download/update any of them.

Back
Top Bottom