Search results for query: *

1. Smilie

I tried but it shuts down immediately when i try run it

I tried but it shuts down immediately when i try run it
  2. Smilie

Really want to replay 'The Story of Red Cloud', if anyone knows how even with the old version of...

Really want to replay 'The Story of Red Cloud', if anyone knows how even with the old version of Terraria.... please let me know
  3. Smilie

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Can this still work with the latest Terraria version? I did try following the instructions but everytime i run tconfig.exe, it automatically shuts down.... there is no prompt either to choose 1.1.2 or the latest installed.... interested in playing story of red cloud before the year ends.
  4. Smilie

If anyone can walk me through on how i could play the 1.3 update to story of red cloud please do...

If anyone can walk me through on how i could play the 1.3 update to story of red cloud please do message me
  5. Smilie

CC Creation Compendium # 39

I've been wanting to have my own submission in the creation compendium but everytime i see the work of others, it just blew me away and i end up asking myself "will i be able to create something worthy for CC?" I really like @Zoomo's entry the most!
  6. Smilie

a Terraria update + starbound getting to 1.0.... looks like waiting for Terraria: Otherworld...

a Terraria update + starbound getting to 1.0.... looks like waiting for Terraria: Otherworld won't be as bad as i thought it would be.
  7. Smilie

You can now use the Sort feature with chests <-- this alone totally made my day

You can now use the Sort feature with chests <-- this alone totally made my day
  8. Smilie

I can't wait to hear the evolution version of "Overdosing Heavenly Bliss" XD

I can't wait to hear the evolution version of "Overdosing Heavenly Bliss" XD
  9. Smilie

so after giving it some more thoughts... i decided to buy a few discounted games from steam...

so after giving it some more thoughts... i decided to buy a few discounted games from steam instead of going for Mighty No. 9.
  10. Smilie

So i've heard that Mighty No. 9 doesn't actually live up to expectations. I still plan to get it...

So i've heard that Mighty No. 9 doesn't actually live up to expectations. I still plan to get it so i hope i'd still be able to enjoy it.
  11. Smilie

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I did play most of the maps from the forum like the Zelda and portal maps. So far i enjoyed all of them but with this update i can't help but get excited for new maps.
  12. Smilie

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Just played through the map today and I was blown away by the designs. The jumps are at just the right distance and height and those puzzles using the new features are incredible. I love how it was challenging even without the boss fights. I'm looking forward to more maps in the future XD. Cheers :)
  13. Smilie

oh its Philippines.

oh its Philippines.
  14. Smilie

im from ph :)

im from ph :)
  15. Smilie

when it is already half way into may 22nd and you remember that you live in the east..... the...

when it is already half way into may 22nd and you remember that you live in the east..... the wait is gonna kill me
  16. Smilie

I can't decide if i should try out that Holds City overhaul mod in Skyrim.....

I can't decide if i should try out that Holds City overhaul mod in Skyrim.....
  17. Smilie

Enjoying stardew valley so far. It can probably entertain me for a whole lot of hours while...

Enjoying stardew valley so far. It can probably entertain me for a whole lot of hours while waiting for the terraria update or T:OW XD
  18. Smilie

I'm looking forward to the 1.3.1 update as well as Starbound's official 1.0 release. In the...

I'm looking forward to the 1.3.1 update as well as Starbound's official 1.0 release. In the meantime maybe I should try out Stardew Valley:)
  19. Smilie

So i decided to finally try out lightning returns while it was on sale. I can finally complete...

So i decided to finally try out lightning returns while it was on sale. I can finally complete the XIII trilogy XD
  20. Smilie

Portal knights has caught my interest but i'm still hesitant to try out it's early access.

Portal knights has caught my interest but i'm still hesitant to try out it's early access.
Back
Top Bottom