Search results for query: *

1. TechnoMonkeyDJ

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Where on earth is that changelog? Since steam links here and the changelog hasn't been updated since Dec 20, 2019.
  2. TechnoMonkeyDJ

PC My game keeps crashing for unknown reasons.

@Chicken Bones i added you on Discord it still crashes, and i reinstall Windows 11 to see that would fix it unfortunately, definitely not, it's used to work perfectly until the new update, coincidentally Windows had a major update at the same time. Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to...
  3. TechnoMonkeyDJ

ok. I guess it wasn't texture pack related, I max stacked platinum coins and started playing with the coin gun then it poop the bed. Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 1920x1080. Razer Chroma initialized. ================ 9/29/2022 3:32:59 AM: First-Chance Exception Thread: 1 [Main...
  4. TechnoMonkeyDJ

OK, it seems to be texture packs related. The game no longer crashes with all the texture packs disabled.
  5. TechnoMonkeyDJ

It's on Windows 11, not 10. Since 10 was the only option to pick from. Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 1920x1080. Razer Chroma initialized. ================ 9/29/2022 3:06:32 AM: First-Chance Exception Thread: 1 [Main Thread] Culture: en-US Exception...
  6. TechnoMonkeyDJ

far as I can tell it's only on his website

far as I can tell it's only on his website
  7. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Trolls will be trolls the safest thing to do to a troll is block them and then ignore them not feed their ego other than that thanks for the mod and thanks for you're good work and have a great day.
  8. TechnoMonkeyDJ

Standalone [1.4.1.1] Gamemode Unlocked Server

Could you update this mod please, you don't have to if you don't want to.
  9. TechnoMonkeyDJ

Keep up the great work.

Keep up the great work.
  10. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thank you very very much, I could kiss you.
  11. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Could you please make Gravity Globe double tap it so it functions similar to the Master Ninja Gear dash ability because the Gravity Globe is basically impossible the use with the booster on the Jetpack and similar things and it's annoying to accidentally invert the World and uninvert the world.
  12. TechnoMonkeyDJ

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

Everybody what's :red:ing about the Fledgling Wings in pre-hardmode simple answer for you don't use them. I simply like them they don't need nerfing cause you are butthurt. Sorry for my answer but someone has to say it.
  13. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Terraria update 1.4.1.2 broke Accessories Function in Inventory
  14. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I am finding the mod works perfectly now except for hotkey based tweaks and plugins they make it crash immediately that was quite painful the test but fun hopefully didn't piss my friends off too much with the pop-up notification on Steam
  15. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ok here's my tweak list
  16. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

the game crashes after a few seconds for me i guess some of the tweaks are not compatible guess I'm not playing it for a while all well here is my crash log
  17. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

i exclusively play in host and play and it works just fine for me
  18. TechnoMonkeyDJ

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

it will work just fine as long as you hit host & play under multiplayer in game fellow Terraria tweaker 2
Back
Top Bottom