Search results for query: *

1. Bill Hendrix

PC Hoiks?

I appreciate it!
  2. Bill Hendrix

PC Hoiks?

Hello Everyone, I have been playing Terraria for a decent amount of time and decided to start making self automated systems. I am doing well but, running into frequent technical difficulties. I ask for some help regarding hoiking mobs into my traps. How exactly does it work, is it the same...
  3. Bill Hendrix

Items Weapon Ideas

Go to this site called piskel http://www.piskelapp.com/
  4. Bill Hendrix

Biomes & Nature New, Better Ocean

Thanks for the suggestion, I was purposely generally speaking. I was planning for more content on the forum later on.
  5. Bill Hendrix

Biomes & Nature New, Better Ocean

Atlantis Biome: It is discoverable in easy mode, yet only accessible post Duke Fishron. Duke fishron would have 50% drop rate of a water power shard . When obtained the message "THE WATER IS FROTHING" Atlantis would be encased in a sphere of brighter water. This sphere would be inaccessible...
  6. Bill Hendrix

Sprites Mystical Rune - Making Yoyos a bit more interesting

Yoyo's are such a diverse part of terraria the rune yo yo sounds so cool!
  7. Bill Hendrix

Items Weapon Ideas

It seems like a waste of resources assuming the player already had the nights edge so he could make the true nights edge
  8. Bill Hendrix

Weapons & Equip New Vanity Option

Sorry, I was confused, the iage for the familiar clothes is misleading. *image
  9. Bill Hendrix

Weapons & Equip New Vanity Option

There should be an option where you can view your starter skin without showing selected armor or vanity.
Back
Top Bottom