Biomes & Nature New, Better Ocean

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Bill Hendrix

Terrarian
Atlantis Biome:
It is discoverable in easy mode, yet only accessible post Duke Fishron. Duke fishron would have 50% drop rate of a water power shard Power Water Shard.gif . When obtained the message "THE WATER IS FROTHING" Atlantis would be encased in a sphere of brighter water. This sphere would be inaccessible until the water shard is obtained. The player now has access through the layer. Atlantis would be classic Atlantis. A large golden pedestal with a pearl surrounded with golden houses that slowly decrease in elevation. The pedestal with the earl can be activated with the water shard and will allow water breathing and light inside the sphere. Inside the houses would be these chests. In stead of the normal water chests that are found in the normal ocean; there would be these chests instead for the deeper ocean. The amount of chests on the world would vary to around 6. The chest would only be able to unlock with a rusty key which is only obtainable from any pirate 1/25%
deepocean chest(3).png
The following would be in these chests:
3-15 gold
16-35 bottles of water
5-7 Bass
And
Enchanted Trident
or Old school diving set(vanity set)
or
to be continued.

Last edited:
While a generally ocean would be nice, it'd be better to actually put in some (more specific) ideas rather than just listing some stuff thats already been suggested in a much more fleshed out and creative way.

Thanks for the suggestion, I was purposely generally speaking. I was planning for more content on the forum later on.

I think there should be more harder stuff also I think the ocean is too small but maybe it can teleport or something

I made a better sprite even though mine is still bad
Aquamarine.png

[doublepost=1490597559,1490597539][/doublepost]It's kinda hard to see

Back
Top Bottom