Search results for query: *

1. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

The Crypt (of the Necrodancer): Boss 1 Doodie man [AG] 6000/6000 Cleaning Crew [AG]: HP: 1,000/1,000 (x6.) Attack: 5,000. Special: 2x damage to slime based organisms. Farty the Clown! [AG]: 500/500 Minibenders [PG]: 100/100 [x20] Soul of Intelligence: (Level 1 - 5,000hp.) Death Metal [PG Crypt...
  2. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Tidehunter Lv. 20, becuase the floor is made of stone, it's a bit tricky to turn it to quicksand, but the minotaur still trips in what little you do make, dealing 5,000 damage 5,000 damage to the minotaur 15,000 damage to the soul of inteligence, Sorry for not noticing earlier, but the max...
  3. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Sorry to say it, but I won't be able to post tonight either, there is a possibility of tomorrow though. sorry for the weird schedule, my work hours changed and i'm still adapting. Sidenote: would anybody like to take over the arena? or make a new one? Either way, it would allow people to do...
  4. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

I know I said that the update would go through today, but work absolutely killed me, I'm off tomorrow, so I'll make sure it gets done, +2 and my sincerest apologies to everyone.
  5. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

You loaf around, on a large couch that convinently looks like a loaf of bread. What was that with % chances? you are correct, you may gain one Lv 5 magical instrument of your choice. 25,000 damage to the tank, the ion cannon was gone before it arrived. Valkyrie tank killed! you get it's spoil...
  6. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

You know what would be really convenient? If an artificer were to move into one of the empty floors of the crypt after it's cleared, that would make the artifact system more accessible and hopefully more used, that sure would be great. On that note, would people be interested in various NPC...
  7. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

The tank driver does not like being hijacked, 15,000 damage to the minotaur. You're inside currently, but cheesebirgers fall from the ceiling, 5 skeletons killed, Skeletons defeated! Yeah, once a floor and its boss are defeated it's gone, and once you guys beat the final boss the Crypt will...
  8. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Players are now stronger and more accurate, 20 bats and 10 skeletons killed 5 ghosts killed, 10 of everything else killed, 10,000 damage to the minotaur. 20 skeletons killed two things, one; the shadow fighter is a plane two; it's not here right now, sorry, that magic will boost your next...
  9. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

You tap Akron with a cherry, dealing one damage, Akron is dead! you then chop and singe his corpse, and finally blow him up. Corpses Desecrated: 1 You get his Spoil... Piono did he already have one in place? I'll get back to you GR. 30,000 damage to aC, you get its spoil, and again, is there...
  10. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Thanks for the charges, but I'm the GM now, 10,000 healed to aC
  11. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Aetheria is off in another dimention, as for right now it seems that you and Sirplop are the only ones with acess to it though. 3,000 damage to the aC No action, but i like to keep things tidy, and not leave posts out. you smack Akron with your face, dealing 700 damage, Freeze Ray (by which...
  12. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Piono is punched in the face... but casually. I finally figured out how to balance things, (thanks to Jon) 25,000 damage to Akron 17,000 damage to the TGG 15,000 damage to the AC The Rage Face is happy that someone has finally noticed that she's female, as thanks she lets out ne final rage...
  13. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder Discussion Thread

ONE OF THEM WAS A HAT!?!?! I MISSED OUT ON A PSYCHIC HAT!?!?! (I really really like to accessorize)
  14. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Yeah, sorry about the whole balancing things thing, I'll work on that some more, and side note, I'm not going to be able to update tonight, but tomorrows update will be mostly on time, sorry for the delay, and everyone gets a bonus post to make up for the lost time.
  15. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Apparently it likes your music, 3,000 health That was... potent, piono will be nerfed this round and 25,000 damage to Akron 13,000 damage to the terror granite golem 15,000 damage to Akron, and by Abomination I'll assume you mean the anarchistsCreation? anyway 5,000 damage to that Sounds...
  16. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Ok, All actions are now stated in the EOTB, cooldowns are shown by being underlined (this is likely to change). Later I'll probably fix some other things, most likely around 6:30 PM EST. Along with another update either tonight or tomorrow morning.
  17. CrypticCataclysm

DTG: Arena of Aetheria

Sorry for being gone for a while, you guys seem to have worked everything out though. After reading through all of the posts, everything seems to have been balanced, and the outcome makes sense. Though destroying the arena was a *bit* much. And congrats to everybody, especially those who landed...
  18. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Dealt damage is automatically removed from health totals, Active effects still apply, but aren't always mentioned, sorry about all the differences, I'm still trying to find my inner Jon.
  19. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Well, I don't think that you got Denito yet, but it doesn't really care about time, so whatever. You undo damage on #4, and attempt to strap a pocket watch on your wrist. Wow, he had a family... possibly, I have no idea. Anyway, thruster 1 is healed big time. I never thught of that, good idea...
  20. CrypticCataclysm

Destroy the Godmodder

Akron is now rooted to the ground, 6,000 damage and healing reduced. You heal 10,000 to thruster 1, +2 altitude. 2,250 damage to the Terror Granite Golem, Thruster 1 is healed for 3,000, You get the Cute Songbird. Thruster 2 is severed! The Crates take off six 0's from the sniper, and deal...
Back
Top Bottom