Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, All actions are now stated in the EOTB, cooldowns are shown by being underlined (this is likely to change).
Later I'll probably fix some other things, most likely around 6:30 PM EST.
Along with another update either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Turn 1

Bracer && Greater Essence of Physical Protection == Bracer of Impenetrable Armor 4/11 (+1 from Generic.)

Bracer && Greater Essence of Magical Protection == Bracer of Impervious Wards 4/11 (+1 from Generic.)

Orb && Fount of Concentrated Quintessence == Orb of Perfection 11/11 (+1 from Generic.

Orb of Perfection: This simple crystal orb contains within itself a massive fount of quintessence, also called aether, the fifth element of spirit and purity. Its surface is unmarred by even a single scratch, and it has a soft white glow. (Explanation of quintessence: I’ve basically merged a lot of ‘fifth element’ ideas into this one alchemy. Mixing quintessence with something or infusing it into something essentially ‘purifies’ it, making it stronger and more able. Ideally, this would add the quintessence alchemy’s level to the other alchemy’s level for damage calculations, but that probably wouldn’t happen due to the OP Scale. For now, let’s say that only happens in RP. (Basically, the levels of the alchemies are added together. A Level 20 alchemy boosted by a Level 5 quintessence alchemy would act as a Level 25 alchemy overall. Although, like I was saying, that would probably only happen in RP.) Quintessence also has a few other ideas in there, though; wait and see for those!)

Pendant && Magic Titan Essence && Control Focuser (Focuses anything it's alchemized with towards pure control, no effect otherwise)== Pendant of the Archmage 1/11

+3 to TFT.

Crystal points the Orb of Perfection at the Terror Granite Golem and unleashes a purifying beam of aether. "Purifying", in this case, means "stripping away the very animating magic from its component rock, causing bits of it to fall off". Which may be a bit longwinded, but well, what are you going to do? And, on another note, here's how to use this one for combat. Purify away essential parts of the enemy, or draw on other ideas.

Last edited:
Alchemy!
Ancient Amulet (Lv. 15) + Artificial Gravity Inducer + Duct Tape + White Hole + Light Speed + Supercomputer = Physics Enforcer (Lvl. 18) 6/21
It doesn't need to make sure physics happen. It just does.

Demonic Staff || Frozen Heart + Iceborn Gauntlet + Souls of Night + Soul of Fright + Soul of Might = Hand of the Archlich - Level 25 16/26.
Dang, that's cold.

Aetherian Cutter || Broken Harpstring && Wind Chime && Essence of the Typhoon = Resonance Level 25 2/26
This will be my main weapon. Essentially air/sound super thin blade.

Summons!
Removed The Lich, HE WILL RETURN. SOMETIME.
I just thought that this establishment was a bad environment for him. Replaced it with TK

TK - 12/40 Whoever knows what this is I'll give a copy of the Physics Enforcer when it's ready and I'll reveal this

Soul Arcanery - 23/35 (3+ from crystal) (2+ from Sirplop)
More powerful spirits can be used in alchemy and alchemies will provide far greater results when spirits are used with them. Spirits will regularly be released into the battlefield of gradually increasing value. I may end up using some more creative way of earning the spirits/mats. $$ is the conjunction used in the alchemy formula.

Actions!
Shadowform is available 3/3
Lightform 2/3

I activate my Shadowform Superstate!
I equip Albiit and reach into the void, literally taking the souls out of every incredibly famous warrior in this dimension and the next. I store them in the Jadeblade and resummon them as spirits of the deceased. I command these combat-trained spirits to charge at Akron and slice him to bits.

I then zip around it slicing every possible location on the Abomonation with the Jadeblade, which was now sparking and radiating malevoent energies. I finish off by jumping backwards and tear part of his soul (or whatever ties him to this mortal plane) out of him.

Shadowform unavailable 0/3
Lightform unavailable 2/3
(these go up when you use the weapons, and go down when you consume the effects. Shadowform and Lightform can be used together to be crazy strong)

Support and Notes
((Whoever can guess what TK is will win Physics Enforcer/Inducer and my respect. You have 1 update to guess))

I'll accept your offer crystalcat for 6+ for a copy of Albiit (your last one can count.)

2+ to third poster after this. If it's piono I'm still putting into bids. 1+ to cyan\

EDIT: Already said that it wasn't. It's stands for something, the "T" isn't "The" and it speaks.

Last hint: King

Last edited:
Spiral Nemesis: 84/140
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear (Alchemiter recipe: Vocal Chord Parasites+Nanomachines): 3/20
I begin to draft a convoluted plan that may or may not involve backstabbing myself.

((definitely not the Digimon character, Generic. That was already guessed.))

HAT CHARGE: 5/5.

4/10 HUNTDOWN FOR PIKACHU MERCHANDISE. (ARTIFACT 'DIG')
12/50 gorilla

+3 TO PIONO.

ARM CANNON || GOLD && DIVINIUM && LUMINITE && ESSENCE OF THE CHU = UNOBTANIUM ARM CANNON, 10/11 (+1 FROM PIONOPLAYER)

ARCUM AEREUM && HEARTSTRING FROM MALYGOS'ES HEART && VOIDMETAL WAND = MAGIC LORD, 13/26.

ARM CANNON || SOLAR GAUNTLET && NEBULA GAUNTLET && VORTEX GAUNTLET && STARDUST GAUNTLET && PURE LUMINITE GAUNTLET && HALLOWED GAUNTLET && CRIMTANE GAUNTLET && DEMONITE GAUNTLET && CHLOROPHYTE GAUNTLET && SHROOMITE GAUNTLET && METEORITE GAUNTLET && SPECTRE GAUNTLET && HELLSTONE GAUNTLET && ICHORIUM GAUNTLET && DIVINIUM GAUNTLET = BASE, 13/26

INVENTORY: THE HERO'S BLADE (10); "BESSY" (BOOM EVERYWHERE SHOT) (9); NAVITAS NOX (10); ARCUM AEREUM (10); THE FOURTH DIMENSION (20); STARDUST CORRUPTOR CANNON (9); NULLA STELLA (10); CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (20); DENITO SURREXIT (10); NOCTE CONSUMENS (10); RIDICULOUSLY SPARKLY ANIME GIRL ANIMATRONIC EYES (0); BROKEN INFERNAL TORMENT (20);

THE REQUIRED ITEMS ARE GROUPED INTO EIGHT GROUPS OF FOUR, EACH GROUP REPRESENTING A FIGURE IN THE ANALS OF THE HISTORY OF EXISTENCE THAT ARE INTERGAL TO THE CREATION OF THE ECLIPSE. THE LEVELS ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT.
(P) IS AN ELEMENTAL ALCHEMY THAT SHOULD COME INTO THE BID ROTATION THAT IS REQUIRED.
(M) MEANS IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.
(A) MEANS IT IS AN ARTIFACT.
(U) MEANS THE EXACT IDENTITY OF THIS WEAPON IS NOT YET DETERMINED.
(O) MEANS IT IS OBTAINED.
IF IT HAS NOTHING NEXT TO IT, IT MEANS IT IS A REGULAR ALCHEMY AND MUST BE CREATED.

EACH SET'S ALCHEMIES WILL BE COMBINED INTO ONE AT THE END. THIS MAY REQUIRE CHARGING BEYOND MERE ALCHEMY IF THE LEVELS GO TOO HIGH.

BASE (M)
SET ONE: PIKACHU MERCHANDISE (A/M), ARCUM AEREUM (O), GODMODDING ITEM (U), UNOBTANIUM CANNON (M).
SET TWO: VITA AUSTRALI (P), BLOOD MAGICS THING (U), SHARD OF UNITY (A), HOPE THING (U).
SET THREE: NOCTE CONSUMENS (O), OFF CELL (A), ILLUSION THINGAMABOB (U), CIPHER'S CALL.
SET FOUR: CELESTIAL DESTRUCTION (O), ELDRITCH MOON CANNON, COSMIC MANTLE, GALACTIC GLOVE.
SET FIVE: NAVITAS NOX (O), KYNE CELL (A), TRAHO (P), EX MACHINA.
SET SIX: FLOWER THING (U), SPARK OF LIFE (A), PLANTERA BULB (A), PETALIUM GAUNTLET.
SET SEVEN: PIXEL KATANA (A), DENITO SURREXIT (O), THE FOURTH DIMENSION (O), THE COMPLETE EJECTION.
SET EIGHT: THE AXE, AFTERLIFE-THING (U), SOUL THING (U), NOTE (A).

ONCE ALL EIGHT SETS ARE COMPLETE, THEN THE FINAL STAGE-COMBINING ALL NINE ALCHEMIES INTO THE ECLIPSE-CAN BEGIN. THAT WILL REQUIRE A LARGE CHARGE, BUT UNTIL THEN I WOULD HOPE ALL EIGHT SETS PRODUCE ALCHEMIES THAT ARE AT LEVEL 25, IF NOT SLIGHTLY LOWER/HIGHER.

So what's with all'a this?

WHAT THE gorilla ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?

What gorilla?

gorilla MY LIFE YOU ARE UTTERLY gorilla.

WHAT GORILLA?

...I GIVE UP. FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF.

Oh come ooooooooooonnn!!

EXACTLY.

NOW, TO ACTUALLY DOING THINGS OF IMPORTANCE-WAIT, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

The crazy red-hair guy said I was your problem. Like I'm a problem...But I didn't want to bother with any of this crazy war, so I tried running and hiding and stealing his ship. It was all really going well, I don't get how he found me, but he kind of literally threw me here after that.

YES, BECAUSE HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T HAVE A LINK TO AN OMNISCIENT WATCHER WHO COULD EASILY SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH EVEN THE TOUGHEST VOID-BASED POWERS.

...I didn't know about that last bit.

...YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME, MUST MURDER HORRIFIC S.O.B.S.

I TAKE OUT THE LORD MICHAEL'S HAT AND RAISE IT HIGH TO THE ARTIFICIAL SUN IN THIS UNDERGROUND HOLE. THE SUN REACTS, CONCENTRATING LIGHT INTO THE INCREDIBLE DEPTHS OF THE HAT, BRIGHTENING IT UP AND REVEALING A DIVINE MASS OF NIGH-INCOMPREHENSIBLE MACHINERY THAT ONLY THE LIKES OF THE LORD MICHAEL WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND-AND THEN BRIGHTENS UP FURTHER TO SHIELD IT FORM VIEW AGAIN. WITHIN MOMENTS, THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE. OF COURSE, THIS ITSELF STARTS ANOTHER PROCESS, UNTO WHICH THE COLLECTED LIGHT SIMPLY VANISHES FROM SIGHT, TURNING THE INSIDE OF THE HAT INTO ITS USUAL SHADED SELF, THOUGH NOW IT HUMS A LOW HUM.

SILENCE, AND THEN, A MASSIVE EXPLOSION-LIKE SOUND, AS THE HAT UNLEASHES ITS GREAT AND MIGHTY BEAM OF SACRED LIGHT. THE SACRED LIGHT, DESPITE THE NAME, IS NON-ELEMENTAL AND THUS UTTERLY OBLITHERATES ARKON WITH THE FURY OF FIVE MILLION SUNS.

...Now where's a ride outta-

I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF STOPPING YOU, YOU KNOW.

...Where'd this rock come from.

CASE IN POINT, THAT ROCK.

Oh come ooooooooooooooooooon!

YOU 'COME ON' AND BE MANAGEABLE. THIS IS A FULL-OUT WARZONE AGAINST A REALITY-WARPING S.O.B, SO SHUT UP AND DON'T TRY ANYTHING.

War is not my thing!

THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STOWING AWAY ON UNKNOWN SHIPS.

Oh for the love of gorilla stop lecturing-wait what.

CONGRADULATIONS, THE AUTO-CEONSOR.

hiihiihiimmmhmmhiimmhiihmmhiihmmmph...Heeeheeehheeehheee...

WHAT?

Gorilla...heeheeeheheeheheheeeheeeeheeeheheeheee!

Spiral Nemesis: 85/140
A Weapon to surpass Metal Gear: 4/20
I teleport near the Magic Sniper and apply a crapton of beam spam before teleporting away and calling down an artillery strike. Then, I teleport near the Terror Granite Golem's position and hit it with a drill before getting thrown away and falling right on the Magic Sniper.
I raze everything near me in case my plan is twarthed by someone hiding an OP superweapon near my position.

Alchemy!
Ancient Amulet (Lv. 15) + Artificial Gravity Inducer + Duct Tape + White Hole + Light Speed + Supercomputer = Physics Enforcer (Lvl. 18) 7/21
It doesn't need to make sure physics happen. It just does.

Demonic Staff || Frozen Heart + Iceborn Gauntlet + Souls of Night + Soul of Fright + Soul of Might = Hand of the Archlich - Level 25 17/26.
Dang, that's cold.

Aetherian Cutter || Broken Harpstring && Wind Chime && Essence of the Typhoon = Resonance Level 25 3/26
This will be my main weapon. Essentially air/sound super thin blade.

Summons!
Removed The Lich, HE WILL RETURN. SOMETIME.
I just thought that this establishment was a bad environment for him. Replaced it with TK

TK - 13/40 Whoever knows what this is I'll give a copy of the Physics Enforcer when it's ready and I'll reveal this

Soul Arcanery - 24/35
More powerful spirits can be used in alchemy and alchemies will provide far greater results when spirits are used with them. Spirits will regularly be released into the battlefield of gradually increasing value. I may end up using some more creative way of earning the spirits/mats. $$ is the conjunction used in the alchemy formula.

Actions!
Shadowform is unavailable 0/3
Lightform is unavailable 2/3

The Underworld Jadeblade uses Dark Renewal on Aetheria's Thrusters!

Some of Aetheria's thrusters were healed!
One Corruption counter added!

Support and Notes
I'll accept your offer crystalcat for 6+ for a copy of Albiit (your last one can count.)

3+ to jon

((Whoever can guess what TK is will win Physics Enforcer/Inducer and my respect. You have 1 update to guess.

TK stands for two words, the "T" isn't "The" and it speaks.

Last hint: King (not one of the words though)))

Last edited:
Turn 2

Bracer && Greater Essence of Physical Protection == Bracer of Impenetrable Armor 5/11

Bracer && Greater Essence of Magical Protection == Bracer of Impervious Wards 5/11

Pendant && Magic Titan Essence && Control Focuser == Pendant of the Archmage 2/11
+3 to TFT.
Crystal summons a small orb of fire, before pumping quintessence into it from the Orb of Perfection, elevating its (Non-alchemy, therefore Level 0) power to the equivalent of a level 10 alchemy. He unceremoniously tosses the orb at the Terror Granite Golem, before casting a Cone of Cold on it, exploiting thermal expansion to crack it all over. Heat expands, sudden cold contracts, causing cracks.

((@tazz: No, I don't want YOU to make the alchemies, I specifically want to make them myself. I think 49 is a bit much, how does 15 sound, since literally all I was paying you for was the names, elements, and what they're made of. Anyways, thanks for the list, I'll start handing you those +1s now. Additionally, here is your copy of Levis Ignis.
Also, you're right, titan essence probably isn't appropriate, but whatever.
Also, Akron has very little to do with why Piono is going into happy murder rampage mode, other than the happy murder rampage mode was coordinated to happen at the same time as summoning Akron. Killing Akron may or may not switch me back to normal, I haven't completely decided yet.))
Also, cryptic, what the heck happened to the attacks of my bosses? None of them attacked this round.
Anyways, I have a sneaking suspicion that by the end of this round Akron's limit break bar will have filled out... so hey, we get to see what that's like.

+3 to tazz (3/15? paid off)

173/250 for the charge of potential
27/125 for The Creator
Exedo completed!
Order Scepter = Lex Ordinis 5/11
Life Scythe (Nobody else should expect to get this one, tazzimean goldenready wants this one) = Vita Australi 1/11

Dang it! I had an action in mind and then real life happened!
But it looks like I'm okay, Jondanger attempts to repair Thruster 3, then notices me standing in the air, leaning on it, twirling Rapture in my left hand.
Why hello there, this looks important.
I slice the entire thing off at the top, sending it tumbling towards the ground far below.
Oops.

Bidding (Exedo)
GoldenReady: 41 (+6) (on hold)
[Insert Generic Username]: 20
DarkSide: 13
W32Coravint: 12
eboLag.exe: 12
AerialAce: 9
Redstonetam: 8 (+3)
jondanger: 6 (+3)
TalistL: 6
Pricy12345: 4
gladiusAssailant: 3
FeatheredDragon: 2
Sirplop: 2
The Flaming Toast: 2
Raichu Sonic: 1
HeadlessHero: 1

Well, there we go, our next victor is Insert! You now have Exedo, enjoy! Although if pit were here I'd have wished that he'd gotten it.

Bidding (Lex Ordinis)
GoldenReady: 41 (on hold)
DarkSide: 13
W32Coravint: 12
eboLag.exe: 12
AerialAce: 9
Redstonetam: 8
[Insert Generic Username]: 7
jondanger: 6
TalistL: 6
Pricy12345: 4
gladiusAssailant: 3
FeatheredDragon: 2
Sirplop: 2
The Flaming Toast: 2
Raichu Sonic: 1
HeadlessHero: 1

Desc: Erm... Okay, this one is THE most ill-defined of the original 25 alchemies. There are only two abilities I've been able to think of for it so far; the ability to counteract chaos magic in all its forms, and the ability to pretty much instantly crystallize just about any substance.
I dunno, you can bid for it I guess, but I have to admit that were I bidding, I'd probably put my votes on hold for this, although if anyone has ideas, I'd go ahead and take it, so really, just goes to anyone who cares to take it.

+3 Piono
SCP-914 15/20
Punch Designix 14/20
Screw it time to pass Piono on this one. Pickaxe && Creation Magic 1/11 (Potentias Eius)
(Recreate: Crimson Minienders) && (Recreate: Laser Nerfers) Nerfing Minienders 16/21
Recreate: Valhalla 19/21

I casually block piono's slicing of the thruster with a simple parry. Using my horrible abomination hammer.
Wow. And now I know why you never use your strongest attack first. It's a terrible idea! How do you even still have that thing it blew up.

Last edited:
((Pit would probably have avoided it like the plague, given the LAST time he held onto a chaos-related ring was not pleasant. In any case, I explicitly said 49 because that's 50 off exactly how long it would take for you to make that stuff, discounting Levis Ignis, but eh, not too picky.))

((As for your lack of a description of what is arguably one of the stronger pair of unbelievably OP elemental weapons you wield, I'll fill in for you (and for Chaos as well), as Tazz technically wields Order powers anyways (he just really hasn't shown them off well). Order Magic is the magic of bonds, and thus of companionship, loyalty, unity, probable events, rulership and so on. Chaos is the inverse (natch); breaking bonds, individuality, improbable events, revolution, and such. Chaos can easily destroy a lot due to breaking and shredding the bonds of anything, can empower the self who wields it very well (to the point of one-man army), has the effects of a portable Improbability Drive on at least sixty different steroids (You don't NEED a homicidal Zombie Clown with a Stop Sign, you THINK you need a homicidal Zombie Clown with a Stop Sign!), and naturally empowers the underdogs (so in a fit of irony, you will never get the fullest out of it-how many times are you the underdog, again?). Order, by contrast, can make stuff straight-up invincible (unbreakable bonds between ATOMS means nothing can get damaged), is useful for restoration of anything (restoring broken bonds), and is also useful for morale reasons (loyalty) and can buff large groups, as well as nullifying the effects of devices like the Improbability Drive (so if a certain Clown comes, this basically shuts him down instantly), and of course empowers the most likely victor in any conflict. Finally, if you have ever heard of silencing: Order is the element where silencing is its domain, forcibly destroying any and all magical abilities on the spot and returning the world to a more ordered state by removing energy from the equation. Chaos usually has the best time getting around that, usually-neither really win out if they're exactly equal, but if there's a slight difference the stronger one will win out by landslide. Bit of a weird effect.))

((Also, Generic, reminder: It didn't take a whole titan to get some of the later ones! Especially not that one! It only took some plain Creation magic in that particular, actually...Yeah, I pay attention. Know your enemies and all that they are, and for that matter all that they could be.))

/null

Last edited:
/null
Putting this out there, I'll give anyone with one of Piono's alchemies (that I don't have) +6 (a turn's worth of boosts) in return for a copy.

What defines the amount that your bid 'score' decreases by when you win a bid, @pionoplayer ?

/nope
Somethingaboutorderalchemybidding
EDIT: Scratch that, just remembered the Divine Godblade was an Order alchemy, as will be the Physics Inducer, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
>1/2 @crystalcat; Done. You have Terra Firma.

-=Charges
RUN, FORREST, RUN! (7/10) +2 from 300
300 (22/300) -2 to put into RFR

-=Actions
Aetheria's Eye lasers the Terror Granite Golem!
Aetherderon attacks Akron!
The Mechanics continue to repair, and redouble their efforts!
--Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Aetherderon will preferably attack PG when able.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.

--Dragonrider
Dragon Call: Summons a 15,000 HP Bone Dragon with Fire Breath: III for the Dragonrider to ride. Can only be used when his current Bone Dragon is dead.
-=Alchemies
Warden && Quantum Shield Generator && Bits of the Praetorian's armor == Blackguard (19/26 - Lvl. 25)
Ultimatum && Pseudo-Space Mechanisms && Excessive amounts of Bullets == Unlimatum (19/26 - Lvl. 25)

Community Charge! These charges can only be completed via donations.
Entity: ???: 8/150 -- And entity more powerful than the God of the Worlds.

+1 to Toast, +1 to Jon, and +1 to Gladius

+3 Piono
SCP-914 16/20
Punch Designix 15/20
Screw it time to pass Piono on this one. Pickaxe && Creation Magic 2/11 (Potentias Eius)
(Recreate: Crimson Minienders) && (Recreate: Laser Nerfers) Nerfing Minienders 17/21
Recreate: Valhalla 20/21
I toss Crystal copies of Nulla Stella and Exedo in exchange for a copy of Terra Firma and a copy of the next thing they get.

(@CrypticCataclysm I split in the Arena, after I killed piono with an ethereal Australium Blaze created by the Elemental Excalibur. Also, you didn't give the level for Jaractet.)
KRITZKRIEG: UNTIL AKRON IS DEAD
LIGHTFORM CHARGE: 2/3
Cyan spins Ircucvci as it gains Arkhalis-like speed.
Cyan grinds through AC with Ircucvci.
Happiness does the same using the Shroomite Windy Gauntlet.
~~Inventory~~
Gjallarhorn-o'-Plenty (Level 12)
Divine Godblade (Level 20)
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Navitas
Nox (Level 10)
Temporal Excalibur (Level 12)

Spatial Excalibur (Level 12)
Australium Blaze (Level 5)

Shroomite Windy Gauntlet (Level 16)
The Fallen (Level 17)

~~Boosts~~
+3 to Pionoplayer
~~Charges~~
The Soldier [AG BOSS]: 13/50
Make The Ground Shake (The Surface) [ASCENDED ALCHEMY]: 14/30
~~Alchemies~~
Jarate || (Recreate: Hopesploders) = Jaractet (3/?)
Warhammer of Zillyhoo && Battlespork of Zillywut && Flintlocks of Zillyhau && Cutlass of Zillywair && Blunderbuss of Zillywigh && Unbreakable Katana && Thistles of Zillywich = THIS IS INCREDIBLY ZILLY (4/26)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom