Search results for query: *

1. Uniquepotatoes

hmm i believe the DESTROYER is actually cthulhus mechanical :red:. does that mean the DEVOURER OF...

hmm i believe the DESTROYER is actually cthulhus mechanical :red:. does that mean the DEVOURER OF GODS is his second :red:???
  2. Uniquepotatoes

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

This says a lot about our society. Truly deep stuff. I especially liked where the mechanic is now building replacement :red:s for celestial beings with and without brains
  3. Uniquepotatoes

How do you feel about the constant delays and disappointments from Re-Logic?

Personally I've stopped playing until they add something new.
  4. Uniquepotatoes

Terraria: State of the Game - December 2018

re-logic might want to work on more than one game tbh. maybe its time to move on
  5. Uniquepotatoes

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

2018 Switch delayed to 2019 - Port with a dedicated extra team 1.3.6 delayed to 2019 - Takes longer than 1.3 an update with enormous amounts of new contents, mostly quality of life improvements Mobile delayed to 2019 from the original plan of 2015 - How can you :red: up an update this much...
  6. Uniquepotatoes

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

"You know what would make this mess better? Adding even more studios"
  7. Uniquepotatoes

this guy watches and creates gay roblox hentai

this guy watches and creates gay roblox hentai
  8. Uniquepotatoes

Weapons & Equip Why the drops from Old One's Army need significant buffs.

The thing is you can easily get five hits with a melee weapon in the time it takes to get striking moment. And true melee isn't viable
  9. Uniquepotatoes

Go in game, try to get striking moment and see how it goes
  10. Uniquepotatoes

Caseratis, i don't think you understand how little the spriters probably have to be. One year...

Caseratis, i don't think you understand how little the spriters probably have to be. One year for four artist to make the same amount of sprites a mod with spriters that aren't paid can make in a month
  11. Uniquepotatoes

I suggest buffs that make them viable against bosses for all since they are mostly unviable for everything. Not all of these need to be great but it's better to explain how to make each one great and not just say two should be good for bosses. Crowd control should be buffed as well on many though
  12. Uniquepotatoes

Crossposting this from r/terraria since i think it's quite important It's not one of the normal "Add this weapon" suggestions, it's more of a balance suggestion so I hope it still fits here. note: I enjoy this event myself, this is just how I think it could be improved and to give the player...
  13. Uniquepotatoes

PC Tier List: Early- to Mid-Hardmode Weapons

3/5 on accessibility on the Old One's army tier 3 seems way to high. The event is extremely hard especially before fighting the pillars and you have do it a few iimes to get all the weapons. It should be 2/5. Not sure about A tier on Betsy's wrath either, it should be B+ due to the low damage
  14. Uniquepotatoes

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

You need to work on your shading and your concepts but also your palettes. Try to restrict your color usage to a lot fewer and look up some pixel art tutorials perhaps?
  15. Uniquepotatoes

Right so basically... there's nothing good. I can't fit all this feedback into this message so join this https://discord.gg/PqTVkN discord if you can and ask for help in the spriting channel on something. I think that might help a bit.
  16. Uniquepotatoes

i can't think of a way to tell you this that won't piss off a moderator, sorry
  17. Uniquepotatoes

Do people not have any judgement whatsoever on how good pixel art is?
  18. Uniquepotatoes

Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

i contributed twice apparently so i win (:
  19. Uniquepotatoes

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

"in our future titles." yeah right
Back
Top Bottom