Search results for query: *

1. Terra Nova

PC Extreme Slowdown

It started after I came back to a world during a blood moon while it was raining, but it's been persistent both after the blood moon ended and across multiple worlds, so that might be unrelated. It doesn't seem to be lag, because while everything (except the audio) is running at half speed, it's...
  2. Terra Nova

Tool Terraria Virtual Goblin Tinkerer - Reforge Simulator

This is truly bizarre. I feel obligated to comment just to point out how incredibly weird it is that the internet now has a functional Terraria reforge simulator. And that it took 19 tries to get unreal on an Onyx Blaster. Curse you, you money-grubbing goblin.
  3. Terra Nova

Biomes & Nature An idea for the game

I think it would make sense as a kind of cross between a liquid and a solid. You sink slow, like honey, but after a few seconds you have to mash the jump button to get out, and you start suffocating if your head hits the surface.
  4. Terra Nova

Terraria Bad Ideas

All weapons only do damage to whatever your cursor is touching. You must hold down the attack button during the attack animation for it to do damage, but, if you continue to hold it down past the end of the animation, it hits you instead. Oh, and all weapons lose auto-attack.
  5. Terra Nova

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

Huh. It seems that old mod was rather popular. As is the creator. Well, you've piqued my interest. Anyone mind telling me what this whole thing is about?
  6. Terra Nova

Game Mechanics Clentaminator vs the Jungle

I think what was meant was the effect of breaking an altar. Aside from the obvious ores and wraiths, here’s a 1/3 chance that a random block in the world will be either corrupted or hallowed. It’s just really bad luck that one of those hit the tiny jungle island. Though it’s also true that...
  7. Terra Nova

Huzbubber’s Custom Vanity Sets!

Well, if you just want to see how it looks, then I think a loadout maker is a bit faster and more practical. Specifically, the one by Meetyourdemize. It's quite handy, despite the occasional minor layering issues and weird looking wings.
  8. Terra Nova

Mr Creamy's Terraria Completionism

Woo! Everything is here! Time to see the new- part twenty six!? This whole thing looks nearly complete as-is, what on earth are you planning? Geez, no wonder you’re taking your time, that’s... quite a lot of builds. Good luck! `:confused:`;)
  9. Terra Nova

Huzbubber’s Custom Vanity Sets!

Huh? Ruby is already done? And apparently called ruby red, according to the requests spoiler. Well, if she’s already been done, then could you possibly make Yellow Caballero of Pokémon Adventures? On the left is her official artwork, and on the right is some very accurate fan art of her without...
  10. Terra Nova

New track for 1.3.6!

This is absolutely fantastic! `:happy: A great, upbeat song with the usual Terraria electronic buzzing and occasional hints of menace. It fits in perfectly to this soundtrack, and honestly, it wouldn’t be out of place in a Mystery Dungeon soundtrack either. Actually, those two have more than few...
  11. Terra Nova

Other Petition to add Custom cursors to vanilla

This sounds pretty fantastic! Though, if you want to go all the way, it would also be really great if you could make your own, with a basic spriter or something. Or maybe just an Overwatch-style cursor changer?
  12. Terra Nova

Nile's Build Thread

Ooh, idea time! Let’s see... Well, the obvious thing is to add a secret cave underneath or next to the waterfall, either leading to an armory/bunker or just a cool cave. Of course, you’d need a way to get there. Maybe a switch blending into the cabin roof that actuates the branch bridge? Another...
  13. Terra Nova

Other My Expectations for Terraria Switch, How to Improvise for the Switch

Well, I'm a Pokemon fan above all else (if my profile pic didn't give it away), so I think I have some ideas to elaborate on your Pokemon content. Text block in 3, 2, 1, IMPACT! Dive ball: Lapras is certainly an iconic 'mon and a good fit, but your "Ice Beam" idea was... vague. My idea is that...
  14. Terra Nova

Well, is my turn to post my creations.

Hmm... Think you could make a library in a treetop? I still haven't seen one of those.
  15. Terra Nova

Arlwiss' Vanity Atelier

Yes! Another RWBY fan in the making! Oh, and thanks for the character! `;)
  16. Terra Nova

Arlwiss' Vanity Atelier

Ooh, nice, new vanity thread! Well, think you could pull off Ruby Rose of RWBY?
  17. Terra Nova

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Well, that’s good. And then good, bad (bad), good, good, and bad. In that order. I’m not entirely sure how those stack up to each other, but I see more goods than bads and you seem to be alright (at least good enough to be sad about not uploading The Tides), so overall, I think this a positive...
  18. Terra Nova

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

I have to admit, I’ve never seen anything like this mod before. Well, except maybe Jopojelly’s Terracustom (and world gen-previewer, to an extent). But props for making a mod that lets people actually find the seeds! If these forums had a :polite clap: or :hats off to you: emoticon, I’d be using...
  19. Terra Nova

Weapons & Equip RWBY Weapons and possibly Clothes?

Nah. Well, I guess this argument might technically be your fault, but I think it's mostly @Lord Garak's fault for not understanding both the definition of anime and just how awesome and popular RWBY is. Hmm. That came out a bit ruder than was intended. Not much ruder, but enough to apologize...
  20. Terra Nova

Weapons & Equip RWBY Weapons and possibly Clothes?

I think the comment by @MiltVala of "ahahahaha ahahahaha" is perfectly justified here. RWBY is an anime-esque show by Rooster Teeth, an american company. As @Sodapone said, that disqualifies it from being an anime out of hand, though I will admit it has many anime-like traits. In any case, it's...
Back
Top Bottom