Search results for query: *

1. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader Annihilation Mod (Undergoing Soft Restart) [Help Needed]

The Annihilation Mod [Currently Undergoing a Soft Restart] This mod is still heavily work in progress and much is subject to change, and progress is slow, but with some help if you so wish to help, we can work together to make this mod a reality. I do not wish to become popular and recognized...
  2. Delta Bec Noir

The Annihilation Mod [W.i.p] {Help wanted}

The Annihilation Mod The annihilation mod adds Many bosses A New difficulty A New class 4 New biomes MANY items A new game mechanic Many enemies And 10 new town npc's ______________________________ I cant make this mod on my own, help me on my journey to create this w.i.p mod and create a new...
  3. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader The Annihilation Mod (W.I.P) Requesting Help

So i have been working on my mod quite a bit more and gotten a few dev's for my mod. however we have no coding progress and we need more spriters and coders, This being one of the bosses that i have previously shown, has now gotten a resprite and now i have a few more boss sprites, the boss...
  4. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader Annihilation Mod W.I.P [Requesting Help]

I Am Making A Mod Called The Annihilation Mod And It Is EXTREMELY W.I.P And I Need Spriters Music Makers Coders And Artists To Help Me Make This Mod I Have A Discord Server If You Want To Help Make It Or Follow It. I Am On Every Day Join the The Annihilation Mod Discord Server! Here Is...
Back
Top Bottom