Search results for query: *

• Users: Cujo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cujo

Resolved [Xbox One] Craftable Statues?

I need help, guys! I know how to craft the critter statues (Five of each critter and 50 stone) but there are craftable mob statues too! Everywhere I looked on the wiki, it didn't tell me how to craft them, only about them. Could you give me a list of the craftable mob statues, where to craft...
  2. Cujo

Xbox One Dyes on Console and Favorite Dyes Period

Man, it stinks that the one thing I was truly looking forward to is one of the few things I can't use :D:D:D Hopefully we can get them to where they work soon! :kingslime: Anyway, what's your favorite dye? Mine is either Hades dye, or Shifting Sands. ... or maybe living ocean... LOL
  3. Cujo

Game Mechanics Auto Quick Stack!

My idea is a simple one: Why not make it to where you can hold down quick stack? Currently, (at least on the version I have, console) you cannot hold down the quick stack button to continuously stack stuff into items. But why?
  4. Cujo

Console Farming Enemies

Does anyone know of some good layouts for an AFK farm on console for these three specific enemies? Vampire Miner, Dragon Snatcher, Shadow Hammer? I've been fooling around with some ideas, but would appreciate any help from those of you who DON'T have school 10 hours a day :D:sigh:
  5. Cujo

Console Lucky Coin: is it on Console?

Now I've heard many people disagree about whether the Lucky Coin is on Console. Now I would like to be hopeful and say that it is, but I've literally farmed over 50 Pirate Maps. So, am I right or am I being stupid?
Back
Top Bottom