Search results for query: *

1. L

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

lol i decided to go in blind besides knowing the desert scourge and i found that and asked on discord wtf would happen they said he would steal my items but then give me a 100 damage weapon im just like ok.... goes in with a wooden sword only XD
  2. L

glad to help :)
  3. L

Hey i've recently noticed a bug while playing the thorium mod (Well i think it is) Basically when the clot spawns after killing a Living Hemorrhage it just stay in its location and jumps into the air but not in any direction it repeats this around 5 times
  4. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hay im trying to make a sword but whenever i try editing the height and width from 40 to 60 or anything it does nothing and just stays the same. I know for a fact that it saves as i have tested it. Im trying to make it the same width and height as this
  5. L

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Looks good so far you planning on adding some events or bosses like idk a orc invasion XD but anyway keep up the good work
  6. L

tModLoader Calamity Mod

While playing this mod ive noticed a bug idk if its jsut for multiplayer but all the crimson items can only be crafted at demon altars like bloody worm food and those drops
Back
Top Bottom