Search results for query: *

1. Bakubread

Resolved [PS4] Wrong drop from Angry Nimbus

World: -Crimson -Hardmode -One Mechanical Boss (Destroyer) defeated Near spawn, it was raining, and an Angry Nimbus attacked me. Killed it with a Shadowflame Knife while a Mechanical Skull was in the 7th slot on my hotbar, and the Angry Nimbus dropped a second Mechanical Skull.
  2. Bakubread

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

just started my third dark souls character since it came out on PS4... gonna have to rush this one, aren't I?
  3. Bakubread

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

tbh i got sick of waiting and beat Dark Souls twice in the meantime. still waiting for this damn Xbox One update...
  4. Bakubread

PS4 Partially Corrupted Data

My PS4 was abruptly cut off from power mid-game, this has corrupted a part of my data. There are five files for Terraria that I can view in the "Upload/Download Saved Data": -My World (labeled "WorldPS4.wld") -My Character (labeled "Seperate.plr") -1131.map -Corrupted Data -SYSTEM The...
  5. Bakubread

PS4 A few small bugs so far

I've only been playing for a few hours, and I figured I'd list the few bugs I've encountered so far: -When opening a present, items drop on the ground rather than going straight into my inventory (not sure if this is a bug or if that's just how the game is supposed to work) -After using the...
  6. Bakubread

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Now first, I realize that this is probably a very niche issue, but circle is the button used to close menus, however it is also the button I have set to interact with NPCs/objects, as that is what I was used to from the previous version. This causes me to do things like take down torches and...
  7. Bakubread

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

time to kick my Ocram farming up a notch
  8. Bakubread

Console Any ideas of what to do before 1.3 comes out?

Alright so as I'm sure most of the people here know, the wait for 1.3 has been agonizing. It's getting hard to hold myself over until it finally comes out HOPEFULLY this month as was implied in the last update we got on the forums ("We are hoping to be able to submit for certification in the...
  9. Bakubread

Console Console tmodloader please?

what's stopping Terraria from receiving an update that gives it mod support? Other than the developers not wanting to, that is.
  10. Bakubread

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

A delay. What a surprise. Well, at least it's not another quarter, but based on this i'm guessing that we'll get the update either late October or early November. I am not happy in the slightest, but hey it's not like excessively whining about it will help anything. Guess I'll just try not to...
  11. Bakubread

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I agree that Ocram is a pretty lame boss, but I'll miss him nonetheless
  12. Bakubread

Console Some questions for Console Terrarians

I'm gonna miss the old console ui I can't wait for expert mode I hope they maybe make console exclusive stuff better, since at the moment it's already outclassed by 1.2 stuff, and will only be further outclassed by 1.3 armors and weapons
  13. Bakubread

Console Will 1.3 really come out in Q3?

So as we all know, the 1.3 update for consoles was delayed to Q3 for bug fixing. That's fine, if anything I'm glad it happened because I don't want the update to come out a glitchy mess. However, we're nearing the end of Q3 and we still don't have any word of a release date, so it's starting to...
  14. Bakubread

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

I understand that they're ironing out bugs, but I really wish I at least had a specific month to look forward to
  15. Bakubread

Console Question on Terraria 1.3 for Console (UI Question and possible idea)

I've always just assumed that it'll be the same as if you use a controller for PC Terraria, in which case I don't believe you can move with the inventory open. (Don't take my word on this though, it's been a while since I've used a controller on PC)
  16. Bakubread

PS4 Enchanted sword on ps4?

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but I thought 1.3 wasn't out on either console, and enchanted sword shrines were part of 1.3 (So, PC only), but right there is a picture of one on PS4. I don't really follow PS4 terraria news, and I'm generally just kind of confused about this
Back
Top Bottom