Search results for query: *

• Users: DaJoe
  • Order by date
  1. D

Casual Today was my 18th birthday

I'm 29 almost 30, married, and have a busy career, and I still feel young. You have plenty of years to still have fun and enjoy life so don't sweat it! Also remember you can feel as young as you want to be, as long as you act as old as you need to be.
  2. D

Other How to make suggestions people will support

//This is an awesome suggestion public static void bestSuggestionEver(){ setPlayerInitialHP(10000); setPlayerInitialDamage(10000); canDieToFallDamage(False); }
  3. D

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

First I have to say, I love the plush toys, and would definitely buy them, I have to say that the toys are reasonably priced so I am very happy about that. Now on to the action figures: My problem with action figures is they look just like Minecraft, honestly the first thing I thought when I...
  4. D

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

My most embarrassing moment was looking at the loot in a chest that was a little under the water and drowned because I was not paying attention and the water was just high enough for me to be considered underwater.
  5. D

Biomes & Nature When Hell Freezes Over- an Underworld alt

I see alot of posts disliking the idea of frozen hell as an alt, which I do agree, but I also think frozen hell as a concept it a great idea. It could be a new hardmode biome in the underworld. I already mentioned this on the first page, but I think it would be awesome if half of the underworld...
  6. D

Top 5 favorite video games

1. Path of Exile 2. Terraria 3. Dota 2 4. All Final Fantasy II,IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX 5. Syphon Filter I & 2
  7. D

Console Whats the Weirdest item in Terraria (Your Opinion)

I just looked at all the flesh furniture and they are all really weird and creepy. if anyone made a house just out of that would be awesome, you should post a picture of it!
  8. D

Flesh Blocks are pretty weird, i mean who builds stuff out of flesh. Well I am not sure it is the weirdest, but it is definitely the creepiest!
  9. D

Hey, this reminds me of Lucky Charms, there are hearts, star, horseshoes, and balloons.
  10. D

Biomes & Nature Give The Ocean A Little Love

I really like the idea for an updated, but my biggest issue is the ambiance, all the other biome, except maybe the desert have an awesome feel to it.For example, digging underground is caves with the music and the background feels awesome, and then going into a mushroom mini biome feel awesome...
  11. D

Biomes & Nature When Hell Freezes Over- an Underworld alt

I really like the idea of hell freezing but I do not think it should be and alt to the underworld, I think after the WOF is defeated "Hell freezes over" and half of the underworld turn to the Ice version, which will be much harder than the regular underworld.
Back
Top Bottom