Search results for query: *

1. Myst3rious_Fox_

Working as Designed Where are aglets in Crates?

I was playing and then was thinking about combining my spectre boots and turn them into Lightning boots so since my world didn't spawn with an aglet in a surface chest that left my with using wooden crates(since using the official wiki it told me that they drop from them). I'm in Journey Mode so...
  2. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Wanting More Friends

I’m not new to Terraria and I like starting new but I’m not always in the mood to play terraria. I have Minecraft also in case you wanna play that too. I’m a good player that’s pretty nice(I have a mic). Account: Myst3rious_Fox_
  3. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Add Me

Anyone can send me a friend request, it’s my name on here and I’m frequently on most of the time
  4. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Would like to meet people and play.

Sorry, like I said to message my account, I doesn't bother me so ya, do that next time
  5. Myst3rious_Fox_

I'm sorry if this is long but there is just so much I wanted to say Hey, my name is Robert and I'm 15 yrs old. I started playing terraria, well I was interested and got super attached to it, about when I was 10 or 11 and was just addicted to it at the time. I was pretty...
  6. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Hello! Anyone want to hang out on Terraria?

oh sry dragon I didn't mean to be like that. I might not have been there
  7. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 I know none that plays terraria

Hi, My name for ps3 is Myst3rious_Fox_ and I see that your decked out. Well I'm the type of person that likes restarting and wanted to know if you want to be friends and create a new chaa=racter together.(For more info check my profile on this website)
  8. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Need friends

Hey, I'm usually on and I have terraria as well as other games. I have a mic and I'm 15 so I wanted to know if you want to be friends my username is the same on this website
  9. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Looking for new friends with mics

P.S. I also have a mic and will play more than terraria if I have the game
  10. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Hello! Anyone want to hang out on Terraria?

I don't know if your gonna check this again but if you are my name is Robert, and you could say Im a very good builder and I like to mine. Im 15 yrs old(Male) and is looking for friends. They don't have to have a mic but if they do then the better. P.S. I have a mic also. I also have minecraft...
  11. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Need a friend on Ps3

Well My_Ainz it's your lucky day cause it just so happens that im looking for people also, so if you want I can play with you
  12. Myst3rious_Fox_

P.S. If you have a mic that's cool cause I do too and talking to myself is a little boring(and wierd). But if you don't it's ok
  13. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Looking for ps3 Terrarians that has a mic

Hey... PSN: Myst3rious_Fox_ I'd like to make more friends so if you want to be friends just msg my PSN Account (Check my account on this website for more info)
  14. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Looking for new friends with mics

Hey I was just checking this to find friends to play with in terraria and found you. My username is Myst3rious_Fox_ and I play a lot so you dont need to be worried im never on. If you or anyone need more info just check my account.
  15. Myst3rious_Fox_

Hey my name is Robert & I'm 15 and would like to meet new friends to play terraria with cause my old friends don't play anymore or moved to different games. My PSN name is exactly the same as my username so just sent a message to me or reply to me, either way is fine but replying to me on here...
  16. Myst3rious_Fox_

PS3 Need some new friends to play with on terraria

I don't know if your gonna check this but I'll put my gamertag anyways... PSN: Myst3rious_Fox_ (just like my username on here)
Back
Top Bottom