Search results for query: *

1. Panini

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

Updated to version 2.0.0.0 with huge upgrades!
  2. Panini

tModLoader Power Menu Anywhere

Allows you to use the Power Menu and Research System on any character and any world. Available for tModLoader 1.4. Hi Everyone! :dryadsmile: A simple mod that gets rid of that pesky "Journey Mode" restriction. Use the Power Menu on any character you like! This mod does allow you to use the...
  3. Panini

Still works
  4. Panini

Hiiii @Unit One Could you please move this thread to "Released" please? Thank you!!! ♥️♥️♥️
  5. Panini

tModLoader Server Portals - Create portals to multiplayers servers directly in your world!

Version 1.0.3 has been released! Fixed an issue where portals would be overwritten if you left the world and came back Fixed an issue where invalid portals could be placed Added a ping feature to test whether a server is online or not If your portal is invalid, Terraria now informs you what is...
  6. Panini

Hey! Are you still having issues with this command? Feel free to join the Discord and I can help you better there!
  7. Panini

Hey there! You can check out the wiki on the GitHub. It explains there how to do this. First Time Setup Server Owner · xPanini/TCR-TerrariaChatRelay Wiki
  8. Panini

tModLoader Server Portals - Create portals to multiplayers servers directly in your world!

Server Portals Connecting Multiplayer Servers Placeable portals that take you to multiplayer servers! Simply right-click, input the server's data and place it in the world. Now anyone can enter your portal and head to that server! Available for tModLoader 1.3. Hi Everyone! :dryadsmile...
  9. Panini

@Loki Requesting to be moved to Released please! <3
  10. Panini

v1.0.3 has been released! Issues can be reported using the issue tracker in GitHub or the Discord. https://discord.gg/xAQGT4VetN
  11. Panini

My mods are all available for developers to republish under their own using the respective...

My mods are all available for developers to republish under their own using the respective enclosed licenses. All of my mods from this point on are no longer in development and will likely remain that way. Edit: or not, guess I'm back
  12. Panini

No TShock required. Make sure your configuration is setup properly! Refer to the guide below for more information. https://github.com/xPanini/TCR-TerrariaChatRelay/wiki/First-Time-Setup-Server-Owner
  13. Panini

Terraria3DKit - A development library for rendering 3D objects in Terraria

Terraria3DKit - ALPHA V. 0.2 Warning: This is an alpha release! You will experience bugs, especially when using different zooms other than 1.00! No longer being worked on. All developers have the right to republish the mod under the contained license. A development library for rendering 3D...
  14. Panini

TCR has been ported to TShock and is now usable on TShock servers. The OP has been updated to reflect this. https://github.com/xPanini/TerrariaChatRelay-TShock/releases/tag/0.9.1
  15. Panini

TCR 0.9.1 Patch Notes: Bugfixes: -Fix version checker always saying there is an update for TCR :dryadtongue:
  16. Panini

TCR 0.9 will be released, if not already, at the time of writing this. This is a fairly big update for developers, and important update for server owners, and a smaller for consumers. tl;dr -New chat formats in config file -Server start and stop messages -Notifies you when there is a new...
  17. Panini

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

An update was released today that resolves the "Invalid Operation" issue. Please update to 0.2.6. :dryadsmile:
  18. Panini

Thank you Nuova ^_^ I've updated the mod to deploy a hotfix. For those relaying to only one channel, or have encrypted connections, this will fix the mod and get it to working order. Thank you, Khaki, for your incredible patience and testing!
  19. Panini

Mod beta has been released. Please refer to the original post for a download.
  20. Panini

Resolved the connectivity issues! It works on Linux and Windows from Discord <-> Terraria. I'm going to get everything finalized, polished, and hopefully have a release ready soon. Maybe a week or two depending on my schedule (been a very busy month!) Stay tuned! Repost Edit: I've updated...
Back
Top Bottom