Search results for query: *

1. Old_account

PC WTB Metal Detector

If you want anything other then a Frozen Key, ask and im willing to give it... (If I have it) My luck with Nymphs is terrible, spent a few hours farming them, not 1 metal detector. (Killed about 5-10)
  2. Old_account

Voodoo Demon

Howdy, I've started a new playthrough for 1.3 and im trying to look for a voodoo demon. It says that the spawn rate was increased, either im unlucky or its bugged :/ Ive been looking for around 2 hours now, haven't even seen one. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks :)
  3. Old_account

100 Life Challenge!

Hello everyone! Today, I want to share my challenge. The 100 Life Challenge! You will play on a hardcore character, and you are forbidden to use Heart Crystals and Life Fruits. I'm yet to try this out myself, but I really want to see how far some people can get! ( I myself will probably get...
  4. Old_account

Most unluckiest Terraria Moments?

Howdy everyone, I was just wondering; What was your most unluckiest Terraria moment? I got the idea to ask this when about 20 minutes ago, I was sorting my inventory and soon realized I was shift-clicking... and may of deleted my 'The Axe'. Dumb mistake I know. I kinda don't care because...
  5. Old_account

Show us your Terraria House!

Howdy Terrarians, Me personally, I am terrible at building houses, I usually build the generic 6x10 Wooden house for a NPC. So, I just want to see how creative you guys are, so show us your masterpieces! It doesn't have to be completed, it doesn't have to be amazing, just share some of your...
Back
Top Bottom