Search results for query: *

• Users: Zman350x
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zman350x

tModLoader Tremor Mod NPC Help

I just started Tremor, so here's a quick (and probably easy) question Where do thieves spawn? Time of day... bosses beaten... etc.
  2. Zman350x

tModLoader VS Community 2017

I have been using vs community 2017 for a while to make my mods. For whatever reason all my references: Microsoft.Xna.Framework Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Xact System Terraria All have the "Missing Reference" Symbol on them. I have...
  3. Zman350x

tModLoader The Ranger

The Ranger By: Zman350x [Alpha] v0.1.1.4 Available through tmodloader A note from the Developer/sprite artist/publisher/all other jobs The Ranger is a mod I just started on. Currently, it adds some generic items and a boss that all seems random and out of place but, will all make sense in...
  4. Zman350x

tModLoader Royal Gel Type Accessory

Hi, I want to create an accessory similar to the royal gel, where it makes a certain type of enemy friendly. I know how to make an accessory, although I was wondering about how to make the enemies friendly? Any ideas?
  5. Zman350x

tModLoader Custom Grenade Help

I made a custom grenade but when I threw it at a zombie, it did no damage, but when it blew up on me, it did 1 damage, how do I increase the damage of the explosion and not make it hurt me? here is my code for the projectile: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq...
  6. Zman350x

tModLoader Arrow Arc

So, you know how jesters arrow fly straight, how would I change the amount of arc that a custom arrow has? Also, how would I put that on a bow, (ex. When you use this bow the arrow flys x amount of times straighter than normal.)
  7. Zman350x

tModLoader recipe help

I want to make it so you can turn 5 mushrooms into 5 glowing mushrooms. So I look up how to make a custom recipe for a vanilla item. I then go to an already existing modded item, head to the recipe section, and paste this code ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod)...
  8. Zman350x

PC NEED HELP WITH UPDATES

I am running 1.3.5.2 but some things I want to do require 1.3.5.3, I can't seem to get it to update through Steam without "Verifying Integrity of the Game", which I can't do because I have tmodloader, plz help
Back
Top Bottom