Search results for query: *

1. B6ILPOINT

Peasant.

Peasant.
  2. B6ILPOINT

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Assorted Junk I thought would be cool but didn't want to dedicate an entire thread to

New backpack: Hero's Backpack: a round, green gradient backpack. It seems to have the head of a certain orange dog sticking out the top. Rare drop from any Hallowed enemy.
  3. B6ILPOINT

Game Mechanics Gravity Globe modifiation

Works for me.
  4. B6ILPOINT

NPCs & Enemies Give dye to painter to unlock that type of dye as paint

I feel like this idea should have more attention than it does. Although I feel like the weapons could be tweaked a little with relation to when each prize is received. I can help you with that if you like. As a whole, I'm with you. ~:D
  5. B6ILPOINT

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Don't lose hope. For us few Ocram lovers out there, there's still a chance. Like Cenx said, some of these could be revisited at a later date and revamped.
  6. B6ILPOINT

Sandurheim status now outdated. Be back when I have something to talk about.

Sandurheim status now outdated. Be back when I have something to talk about.
  7. B6ILPOINT

Which one haven't you done all that much?

Which one haven't you done all that much?
  8. B6ILPOINT

1.3.6 Background Preview

Hey, stranger things have happened. That would be a neat little addition to the Crimson, if worldgen could work with it, considering the entrance hill clashes enough as it is....
  9. B6ILPOINT

I was asleep when Sandurheim came out and now I have no idea what's going on.

I was asleep when Sandurheim came out and now I have no idea what's going on.
  10. B6ILPOINT

Terraria Bad Ideas

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm kinda new here and wasn't sure how filters work on here, but now I know. Thanks again.
  11. B6ILPOINT

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

"Happy Friday" Quite possibly the best opening statement I've ever heard @Safeman
  12. B6ILPOINT

Terraria Bad Ideas

Da :red: did I just read??? Always bump YouFoolerraria.
  13. B6ILPOINT

~~~~~aaAaaaAAAaaaaaAaaAAAAaaAAaa~~~~~

~~~~~aaAaaaAAAaaaaaAaaAAAAaaAAaa~~~~~
  14. B6ILPOINT

Mobile What mobile 1.3 needs

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've been pining for dye capabilities for ages, and PC - age visuals is something mobile deserves. Guess that professional set out works. Bumping, because I like the way you think. :D
  15. B6ILPOINT

Steam Summer Sale!

I really gotta get a PC..so much I'm missing out on... 'Til then, its mobile for me.
  16. B6ILPOINT

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

Edit: Potential quote similarity to the Mark Zuckerberg snapchat meme definitely not intended lel
  17. B6ILPOINT

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

The doors seem to give off something, in particular, and the clocks just keep getting better. Great work team ;)
Back
Top Bottom