Search results for query: *

1. L

Jesus Christ! Just as I am finishing off the third pillar, a sandstorm begins. And my Cute...

Jesus Christ! Just as I am finishing off the third pillar, a sandstorm begins. And my Cute Fishron isn't strong enough to go against the wind, which is where the fourth pillar is. And it is the Solar Pillar...
  2. L

Weapons & Equip Cute Fishron mount rain buff

My suggestion is simple. The Cute Fishron gets both a speed and damage boost while in water, and for 6 seconds afterwards, but why not when it is raining? Shouldn't it at the very least provide a minor boost while in the rain? I personally think it should provide only a minor boost while in the...
  3. L

I was engaged in the Lunar Apocalypse, then when I was half way through, a solar eclipse thought...

I was engaged in the Lunar Apocalypse, then when I was half way through, a solar eclipse thought it would be nice to screw me over as well.
  4. L

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Void - A Swarm Themed Alternative to The Corruption and The Crimson

Minor correction, they are able to function on their own, but rather they will not function for very long, or as effectively. Think of disconnecting a computer from a network that is solving some problem that it has been given. The computer can still continue its task, but it can no longer...
  5. L

You clearly like the idea, without even reading the details, because you liked all my posts...

You clearly like the idea, without even reading the details, because you liked all my posts there within a minute of me posting the link.
  6. L

Yes, the thread can be found in Portfolios/Multi-Topic...

Yes, the thread can be found in Portfolios/Multi-Topic. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-void-a-swarm-themed-alternative-to-the-corruption-and-the-crimson.59740/
  7. L

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Void - A Swarm Themed Alternative to The Corruption and The Crimson

An example of how effective swarming can be is from the game Homeworld. Usually you go up against the Taiidan or Turanic Raiders, whose fleets mostly consist of strong ships, usually not in huge numbers, but with some very notable exceptions, (I'm looking at you, Bridge Of Sighs, with your 150...
  8. L

I am working on The Void, a swarm themed alternative to The Corruption and The Crimson. The...

I am working on The Void, a swarm themed alternative to The Corruption and The Crimson. The thread can be found in Portfolios/Multi-Topic.
  9. L

I have just realized that the mechanic for the controllers prioritizing targets effectively already exists, in the form of right-clicking with summon weapons. This even already has the benefit of only telling the minion/slave to target the selected entity, but it doesn't always stay locked onto...
  10. L

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

You mean the Asuterosaberu DX, with its special ability, Astral Tear?
  11. L

Game Mechanics Improved Ruler

Maybe also the ability to set start and end points, for ease of use.
  12. L

So far we have two "negative" biomes: The Corruption, a biome with the theme of evil, disease, and far to many eyes. It is mostly full of large flying and burrowing enemies. It's main colors are purple and brown/tan. The Crimson, a biome with the theme of blood, flesh, and, in a way, the curse...
  13. L

Other (Poll) Should the plantera bulb be replaced with a craftable item ?

Could be a potentially good idea, seeing as it can be uprooted by chlorophyte spreading under it. At least that's what the wiki says.
  14. L

So far we have two "negative" biomes: The Corruption, a biome with the theme of evil, disease, and far to many eyes. It is mostly full of large flying and burrowing enemies. It's main colors are purple and brown/tan. The Crimson, a biome with the theme of blood, flesh, and, in a way, the curse...
Back
Top Bottom