Search results for query: *

• Users: Rankaquion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rankaquion

**REPORTED** Princess is always sad

i can't get my princess' happiness up no matter what, she is living with, cat, dog, zoologist and golfer and yet she always complains she wants to live with them
  2. Rankaquion

PC Terrablade should always be the best Melee weapon (at least damage wise).

Just think about it. this sword represents the very world itself as a weapon, and you can clearly see by it's sprite, recipe and even name. So as the 1.3 is coming i think the should buff it (at least the damage) and make it harder to craft so it keeps living up to it's name. What do you think?
  3. Rankaquion

PC Spooky armor needs a buff

After over 400 tests with each and every buff possible for summoners i can say that the spooky armor is just not worth farming for as of 1.2.4.1. The reason you ask? Well the fact that it has 1 minion less than tiki armor, sum to the fact that i has less armor makes it almost a downgrade. Some...
  4. Rankaquion

PC Terraria 1.3 Needs a trailer?

Just think about it, Alpha had one, 1.0 had one, 1.1 and 1.2 too, 1.3 definitely needs one and i don't think they're planning to make one. We are getting closer and closer to it, i think it's a pretty convenient time for the team to start making it and launch it a month from now.
Back
Top Bottom