Search results for query: *

1. Symail

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Nice guide, I really liked reading through it. It is also well structured, I could easily find the weapons I was most curious about. I didn't know the Terrarian doens't gain an increase in single target DPS when the yoyo bag is equipped, so thank you for bringing that to my attention.
  2. Symail

lol

lol
  3. Symail

How do you organize your hotbar?

1: Complementary weapon 2: Main weapon 3: Complementary weapon 4: Strongest sword I have 5: Torches 6: Magic mirror 7-10: ???
  4. Symail

Unpopular Opinion thread

Skeletron on expert is easy, said no one ever
  5. Symail

What is your favorite sword ? And why ? (CORRECT)

The Horseman's Blade. The homing pumpkins always looked cool to me
  6. Symail

Lol. I used to play on pc, but it died. I like being back, because aiming on console is about as...

Lol. I used to play on pc, but it died. I like being back, because aiming on console is about as impossible as it gets.
  7. Symail

What is your favorite Accessory and why?

The Destroyer Emblem. Not as useful as a shield or wings, but those bigger damage numbers though.
  8. Symail

A functioning PC to play Terraria 1.3. No more console for me.

A functioning PC to play Terraria 1.3. No more console for me.
  9. Symail

Xbox 360 Help with Mr. Golem?

Killed golem today with the following setup: Armor: hallowed armor (mage) Weapons: leaf blower and nettle burst. Accessories: frozen wings, star veil, caster emblem, frostspark boots and celestial stone. I placed a campfire in the altar room and used an ironskin potion and a regeneration...
  10. Symail

Xbox One Pumpkin moon drops

The weird thing is that I get frost moon drops with prefixes. A godly snowman cannon for example. Yet none at the pumpkin moon, while I have done the event several times, receiving 30+ trophies and an about equal number of drops. No prefixes though.
  11. Symail

Xbox One Pumpkin moon drops

After doing the pumpkin moon several times, I think I can safely conclude the following. The drops never get a prefix. And when I say never, I really mean never. Yet on the PC edition the drops occasionally receive a prefix. Is this a bug or an intended feature? Could someone confirm this...
  12. Symail

Console Ocram

Yet dragon armor is the strongest melee armor we have now. Titan armor has its use too. It helps with ammo conserving and it boosts all ranged damage types.
  13. Symail

Xbox One Spare crimson key molds

I have some spare crimson key molds to sell. I can craft them into keys if you want to, but that'll cost you more. Message me if interested :)
  14. Symail

Xbox 360 Help with Mr. Golem?

Try and get a crystal storm. Leaf blower is also very nice. They both have some great single-target damage and a very low mana cost. Use a star veil and/or charm of myths to help you survive. Kill his fists first, then the rest of the fight will be easier.
  15. Symail

Xbox 360 Top 5 Melee Weapons?

1. North Pole 2. The Horseman's Blade 3. Paladin's Hammer 4. Terra Blade 5. Vampire Knives If the Flairon would be in the console edition, it would have taken the number one spot.
  16. Symail

Finally got the axe :D

Finally got the axe :D
  17. Symail

Xbox One Moon event arena building problem

I was building a new frost moon arena and encountered a problem. I had placed down all the traps (around 80 I think) and connected them to a timer. When I activated the timer, all the traps started working fine, but after a few seconds my problem occured: I tried to fire my heat ray, but it...
  18. Symail

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

My stupidity seems to be the cause of most of my deaths... Therefore it is my worst enemy
  19. Symail

Xbox 360 in need of help with pumpkin moon

As stated before, you're going to need damage to get far in the pumpkin moon. Dragon armor gives much more damage than turtle armor. The accessories you have on right now also don't really add damage. I'd recommend a destroyer emblem, a mechanical glove, a celestial stone and the hoverboard...
  20. Symail

Xbox 360 A few questions..

You could start farming pixies, as they drop two ank charm materials (fast clock and megaphone) and they're very common, which means they're easy to farm.
Back
Top Bottom