Votes: 21 56.8%
  • He is what terraria's end boss should be

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other, comment below

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

UnlivingJupiter

Terrarian
Out of the many many hour i have put into terraria, ocram would seem to be the easiest boss on the console. I can kill him while barely getting a scratch. His drops are now useless considering 1.2 has been on the console. I cant be the only person who can see how much of a waste he is

Your title is a bit vague, but I agree with you. He honestly isn't even worth fighting. By the time you're at a level where you can fight him, you have access to stronger things anyway making it useless to fight him.

Yet dragon armor is the strongest melee armor we have now. Titan armor has its use too. It helps with ammo conserving and it boosts all ranged damage types.

Yet dragon armor is the strongest melee armor we have now. Titan armor has its use too. It helps with ammo conserving and it boosts all ranged damage types.
Even if Beetle armor was here, I would still prefer dragon.

Before the big update Oram used to be a lot stronger with more life. I'm not sure what happened.

Maybe all the bosses should get a little strength/health boost. More challenge.

Before the big update Oram used to be a lot stronger with more life. I'm not sure what happened.

Maybe all the bosses should get a little strength/health boost. More challenge.
Didnt they buff him at the update?

I dont think it got any easier, IMO we just got better stuff to beat him with.

I think Ocram should be buffed with stronger attacks and receive more health (50000). I also think he should get some new drops like a item that summons his minions as a minion, so basically what I'm saying is that Duke Fishron shouldn't be added but Ocram be equel to it.

I think Ocram should be buffed with stronger attacks and receive more health (50000). I also think he should get some new drops like a item that summons his minions as a minion, so basically what I'm saying is that Duke Fishron shouldn't be added but Ocram be equel to it.
They wouldn't leave out PC content. But I agree he should turn into a form of optional side boss like DF

They can't upgrade Ocram, they can't give him a use, if they did, PC would :red: themselves (NOT a console or PC elitist) because we have stuff they don't have. All of the SO Blight armours have been replaced with better ones. Spectral<Spectre, Dragon<Beetle, and, finally, Titan<Shroomite.

They can't upgrade Ocram, they can't give him a use, if they did, PC would :red: themselves (NOT a console or PC elitist) because we have stuff they don't have. All of the SO Blight armours have been replaced with better ones. Spectral<Spectre, Dragon<Beetle, and, finally, Titan<Shroomite.
We aren't missing anything we would want. All of his drops are greatly overshadowed by other things

I agree as well. Increase his attack and health and make him a real challenge. The items used to create the Ocram summon item ( 2x mechanical eyes and mechanical skull ) summons IMO bosses that are more of a challenge than Ocram. Also like the idea of an Ocram minion for the game :D

I don't see him being upgraded, that'd be like asking to upgrade WOF because he's too easy for hardmode players. I don't think he's considered an end-boss anymore, seeing as we have Golem and the event bosses. Also, if he was updated to be more powerful, that would make it harder on people who may just be getting into the game (although I personally would like to see him buffed a bit.)
All in all, it would be fairly pointless to update him when they are instead going to add fresh, new bosses to the game (maybe Engine may add a second exclusive boss that relates to Ocram down the road? Never know.)
But an Ocram minion staff would be pretty cool to have, I can't deny that.

I think he he should be buffed and added to the PC to make it fair for them. Also he should get new item drops and other cool stuff

I am a console player

I think he he should be buffed and added to the PC to make it fair for them. Also he should get new item drops and other cool stuff

I am a console player

i am pretty sure i recall hearing that no console content would ever be added to PC, correct me if i am wrong.

besides, there is still some content we don't have on consoles... so that would hardly be "fair" for them to get everything we have and for us to still not have EVERYTHING they have.

Out of the many many hour i have put into terraria, ocram would seem to be the easiest boss on the console. I can kill him while barely getting a scratch. His drops are now useless considering 1.2 has been on the console. I cant be the only person who can see how much of a waste he is
Mate, on mobile version his lasers are hell.

Back
Top Bottom