Search results for query: *

1. HornetSlayer

Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

Or, you know, it could just be a reference to that Sanik thing... -\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. HornetSlayer

How did you feel when you made your first Ankh Shield?

Like I'd finally scratched a hard-to-reach itch.
  3. HornetSlayer

PC WTB North Pole

So I'm looking to finish out my melee "class", and currently I'm missing the North Pole spear. I'm far too lazy to farm the Frost Moon (let alone make an arena for it), so I was wondering if someone could help me out. I got a lot of stuff, so name your price and I'll see if I can comply. :)
  4. HornetSlayer

PC Fisherman's Pocket Guide

Would you happen to have either a Sextant or a North Pole? :)
  5. HornetSlayer

PC WTB: 2 Celestial Magnets

Sorry you two, I received an offer before your replies and went forward with it. Another time, perhaps.
  6. HornetSlayer

PC WTB: 2 Celestial Magnets

Hey guys, The Traveling Merchant has been pulling cheap trades on me and left me without the much-desired Celestial Magnet. It's a good thing I don't need him. What I'm looking for: 2 Celestial Magnets (and a Shackle if you can spare it). What I'm willing to pay: Anything that I own, in a...
  7. HornetSlayer

So, Where To Now?

Hey Guys, I've been making my way through the game on a fresh character and world as a result of the 1.3 update, and after having delivered the coup de grace to Golem, I've suddenly hit a wall. I've found myself getting wrecked by a multitude of new delights, the most notable of which being a...
  8. HornetSlayer

What is your favorite painting in Terraria?

I'm partial to Starry Night, because that's one of my favorite paintings IRL, but I also love Shining Moon, Great Wave (another of my favorite paintings), Rare Enchantment (which is supposedly rare, yet I have at least five), and Skelehead (which, unfortunately, I have not been able to locate...
  9. HornetSlayer

most important item in the game

Without my trusty Frostspark Boots and Wings of any sort, I would be completely and utterly helpless. Honestly, I don't know what goes through the heads of people that load themselves up on emblems and leave home without these two. Terraria is being free, and being free is Frostspark Boots and...
  10. HornetSlayer

Short Story Full Recovery Expected

Well, that was one brilliant short story. You've further proven that when it comes to writing about this game, subtlety is key.
  11. HornetSlayer

PC Post your RNG luck here!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Anywho, I once found an Enchanted Sword , and adjacent to it was a nymph. I killed said Nymph and got a Nymph Banner. On this same character, the first gold chest I opened contained a Lava Charm. Later on this character, I was exploring worlds for Angler quests, when suddenly a...
  12. HornetSlayer

What kind of player are you?

I'm always the Explorer (building is a bigger chore than grinding for me), then I wash up at the end with nothing to do, so I switch over to building and trying to collect everything (which always inevitably results in me getting really bored with the game, and either abandoning it for a while...
  13. HornetSlayer

Dream I Had

What did I just read...? :P
  14. HornetSlayer

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

How many of these threads are there? Like, this has to be the third one this month. I swear. : P Anyway, for the millionth time, I find The Destroyer to be the most difficult at that particular stage in the game (as well as the most fun), whereas Fishron is the most challenging in general.
  15. HornetSlayer

MarioKart, you forgot the button. http://inception.davepedu.com/

MarioKart, you forgot the button. http://inception.davepedu.com/
  16. HornetSlayer

Just saw Whiplash, and dang, it's gotta be one of the most crazily intense and invigorating...

Just saw Whiplash, and dang, it's gotta be one of the most crazily intense and invigorating movies I've ever seen.
  17. HornetSlayer

PC Boss Music?

Gah, you're going to start me on another music rant. XP I'm not a big fan of any of the boss music, but I do like Boss 4, mainly for that epic rising-and-falling bit in the middle. The cymbal samples sound really good as well! My least favorite is Plantera's. It sounds cool enough, but really...
  18. HornetSlayer

What biome is your favourite to build your base/house in?

I'm content with any biome, though I favor the desert when it's available. The music is awesome and I just like the look of the sand and cacti - it makes a pleasant departure from the generally boring forest.
  19. HornetSlayer

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

I always, always, ALWAYS take forever constructing a base, because I'm a perfectionist and want to make it look nice. It may sound funny, but it's no laughing matter when you have ten NPCs waiting to get into your house and you're too busy creating armor halls and herb gardens to take note.
  20. HornetSlayer

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

This. So much this. :D
Back
Top Bottom